Chapter 23 : No

Adrianna POV

Gandalf climbed to the top of the furthest tree with dwalin and Balin.
Thorin , Bombur and the rest of them climbed up into the neigboring trees whilst bilbo and I sat in the tree farthest from Gandalf.
The main body of wargs and warg riders approached , their beast snarling.
Dozens of wargs circle the trees below us.
The wargs suddenly ceased their growling and turned as the white warg with Azog on it back , slowly approaches.
I snarled , and lunged forward , about to rip out Azog throat.

"Adrianna no!" Bilbo shouts , grabbing me and keeping me from getting revenge. For a hobbit bilbo was very strong.

"Azog!" I snarled down at him as he stroked his warg and beggings to talk.
I understood him as I had learnt Orcish so that I could one day give Azog a death speech.

"Nuzdigid? Nuzdi gast? Ganzilig-i unarug obod nauzdanish , Abomirugd.(. Do you smell it? The scent of fear? I remember your brother reeked of it , Abomination)" Azog growled , smirking up at me.

"Ganzilig-i unarug obod nauzdanish cavoo . Torin undag Train-ob (I remember that your father reeked of it too , Thorin son of Thrain)" Azog roared , turning towards Thorin.

I felt Thorin pain and grief as he realised that Azog had captured his father.
I wanted to kill Azog for making Thorin feel pain , but I also wanted to go and comfort Thorin. The link was growing stronger.

"It can not be." Thorin muttered , staring at Azog.
Azog turned to speak to his Wargs and Riders.

"Kod, Toragid biriz , Worori-da ( those two are mine , kill the others) " Azog commanded , pointing his weapon at us.

At his command, the Wargs leapt forward and tried to climb the trees. They jumped as high as they could, scrabbling at the tree trunks and breaking apart branches in their jaws in their efforts. The trees shook violently at the assault, and the company struggled to hold on.

"Sho gad adol! (Drink their blood!)" Azog laughed menacingly.

With the weight of the Wargs climbing it, the furthest tree from the edge of the cliff, which held bilbo and I , got uprooted from the ground and began leaning wildly.
As more Wargs grabbed onto it, the tree tipped over and landed on the next tree. Bilbo and I lept from our tree to the next. however, this tree tipped over as well; like dominoes , all of the trees began falling over.
All of us managed to jump to the last tree , that was ( unluckily ) on the very edge of the cliff.

Thankfully , this tree didn't fall over.
Below us , Azog laughed.
Suddenly , a firey pinecone swooshed past me missing my face by and inch.
Azog stopped laughing as the pinecone exploded at his feet ,creating a fiery shield.
The wargs and riders retreat as Gandalf and the others began pelting them with fiery pine ones. Azog was startled and angry at our unexpected resistance.
Gandalf chucked a pinecone down to fili , as he carried on pelting the enemy with pinecones

I was becoming increasingly nervous as the fire crackled below us.
I climbed up to where Thorin was , careful to avoid the flying pinecones.
One of the wargs galloped away , its fur alight.
Azog roared in anger and frustration as we all cheered.

However , our cheers turn to cries of fear as the roots of our tree started to give way.
The tree tipped precariously over the edge of the cliff but came to a rest , sticking straight out away from the edge of the cliff.
I cling to the tree and Thorin , taking comfort from the fact that my mate was alive.
I look down and see the ground far , far below.
I look around to make sure no one was lost.
Nearby , Ori lost his grip on the tree and falls , but manages to grab on to Doris leg.

"Aahhh! Oh! Oh no!" Ori cries , clucking Doris leg

"Mister Gandalf!" Dori screams as he loses his grip due to the added weight.
Gandalf quickly swings his staff down and Dori grabs on to the end of it.

"Hold on, Ori!" Dori shouts down to the terrified Ori below.
Beside me , Thorin pulls himself up , his sword drawn.

" Thorin , no!" I shout , as I lose my grip on the tree.
I scramble up , in time to see Thorin running through the burning ground at Azog and his white warg. Azog spreads his arms wide with a smug grin on his face.
Thorin roars with anger as he runs with his sword up and his oaken branch shield held in front of him.
I stagger up and begin charging after Thorin , cutting down anything in my path.
Azog crouches , then roars as his warg leaps at Thorin.
Thorin tries to swing his sword , but the warg hits him in the chest with its forepaw , smashing Thorin to the ground.

"Nooo!" I scream as I sprint towards Thorin.

Before I can get to him Thorin rises again , panting.
Azog and his warg wheel round and charge at Thorin again.
Azog swings his mace and smashes Thorin in the face before Thorin could react.
Thorin was brutally flung to the ground by the impact.

"Thorin !" I scream ,urging my body to shift. But I could not.

"Nooo!" Balin shouted behind me.
I make myself move faster , as Thorin once again struggles to stand. Azog roars in excitement. The white warg lungs at Thorin again , knocking him down , Thorin yells in pain.

"Thorin! Nooo!"dwalin shouts from the tree.
I leap over the fire and cut down a few more orcs , slowly making my way to Thorin.
The white warg clamps it's jaw around Thorin , holding him in its mouth.
Thorin manages to hit its head with the pommel of his sword.
Roaring , the white warg throws Thorin several feet away onto a flat rock nearby.
Thorin lands heavily , his sword falling from his hand.
He was almost unconscious.

"Biriz torag khobdudol! ( Bring me the Dwarf's head)" Azog demands , pointing at Thorin limp body. One of the Orc riders jumps off his warg and approaches Thorin.
I reach him before the Orc can though him.
I plung my two sword through the Orc, one through its heart and the other through his throat. The Orc squeals , then goes limp as I chuck it over the edge of the cliff.

"Oe ma Adrianna ov ki Beorn cavol. si po yawne txo nga 'ampi Sikh ga kall terkup! ( I am Adrianna of the Beorn line. And he is my mate, if you touch him you shall DIE!)" I snarled in my native language. I knew Azog could understand my words.

"Kazaka krr ne terkup Taronyu!( it is your time to die , filth!)" I roared at Azog , crouching over Thorin protectively.

Azog started to laugh at my powerful treats , then he motioned to his orcs to advance.
Four ran at me , their axes ready.
I snarled and leapt forward , slicing the throat on the first one.
I advanced on the second, driving my sword through his heart.
Then I took on the last two , snarling as I plunged my swords into there chests.
I turned back to Thorin , to see an Orc already there.

" No!" I cried , falling to my knees as I saw blood hit the floor.
Is had lost him.

My mate.

My love.

My last shard of soul.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~