Chapter 3: Lia's crush

Vote and comment.

WHO'S LIA'S CRUSH?!

Enjoy!

**

After my pep talk with Greg, I saw Harry sitting with Jamison inside the English class. "Hey, Jami."

"Hi," Jamison hung her head in shame; I was shocked; Jamison was never ashamed of what she did or even still does, which is surprising because a human being makes mistakes and feels embarrassed, but not Jamison. Jamison looks tough, but deep down, she's just a girl with a broken home.

"Don't be ashamed, Jami. You're not yourself, but it's your life after all," I shrugged. "I have to get to class; want to walk with me, Harry?" 

"Sure," He nodded. Was I rude when I said, 'it's your life after all?

*

As soon as I reached the house, Peter opened the door for me. "So, how was school?"

"Drama," I sighed, walking inside the house, and threw my bag.

"Not surprised, hungry?" Peter asked.

"Cooking?" I raised a brow.

"Maybe," Peter smirked. "My friends are here."

Peter has HOT friends, and I get so excited if they came.

I ran to the kitchen to see two shirtless boys, one kneeling looking for something in the drawer and the other is just drinking.

"Heyy!" I grinned at them.

"Yo, Lia! You're back!" Finn turned around and hugged me.

"Finally!" Ethan sat back up and walked to me, and hugged me.

"Hands off, my sister," Peter walked in, an amused look on his face.

"I have to go anyway. See you guys later! Call me when dinner is ready!" I shouted, walking upstairs and to my room.

I sat on the edge of my bed, thinking of what happened today. Honestly, I never judged Jami for what she does in her life, and I couldn't blame her. Her life got ruined when her parents divorced, and her mother remarried a rapist who raped Jami. To add up, her stepfather also killed her biological father, but Jami's mother forgave him, and she did not turn him in, which is weird because they know that someone killed Jami's father.

*

"Lia?" I looked up to see Chance standing in the doorway.

"Yes?" I raised a brow; chance and I are close; sometimes, I feel as if he was my twin.

 "Is there any boy you like?" He randomly asked. A smirk crept on his face.

"If you count, Finn or Ethan." I shrugged, laughing.

"We need to ban them from here," Chance chuckled.

"Funny," I playfully glared at him.

"I know. So I heard something happened in school?" He sat on the edge of my bed right next to me.

"How did you know?" I scrunched up my nose, and I bit my lip.

"I have friends," He grinned; I did not reply but raised a brow.

 He sighed, "Alex and Anthony."

"Did their friends take them to the school?" I asked.

"Yes, obviously," He said in a 'duh' tone.

"Idiot," I rolled my eyes. 

He picked me up and put me on his lap."If you get a boyfriend, Lia, we need to meet him first" He looked down at me.

"You'll meet him," I smirked.

"So, you do have a boyfriend!" His eyes widened.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't," I laughed, "what if I did have a boyfriend? What are you going to do about it?"

"I'd punch him so hard, and he's going to regret ever asking you out." He gritted his teeth.

"Chill, I still don't have one. Everybody's afraid to ask me out because of you guys, so no one is asking me anytime soon," I shrugged.

"I'll tell Finn that you like him. Maybe he likes you back" Chance smirked evilly.

"NO! PLEASE NO!" I shook my head furiously.

"I was joking! Chill!" Chance laughed, but I know that behind his laughter, there is mischievous. 

"I hate you," I glared at him. 

*

We were sitting, eating the food that Peter and his hot friends made.

 All 13 of us were eating quietly, "Owen, hand me the bread, please." Jake said."Sure," Owen handed him the bread, then looked at me.

 "Tomorrow, I'll take you out; ya know, we haven't spent much time together."

"Ok," I nodded, which is super weird since Owen is always busy.

"And I'll take you out on Friday," Chance smirked. Are they competing again?

 "Friday, Friday, I tweet every Friday! You would think Rebecca Black has got me in my guy place," Alex, Tony, and I started singing.

"What about us?" Alex pouted.

"Yeah, you know you love us," Tony winked at Chance.

 "I want to spend quality time with Lia, and besides that, I want to talk to her about her crush." Chance smirked at me.

"CHANCE!" My face turned red from embarrassment.

"What?" Chance acted like he's an innocent little boy.

"Why?!" I groaned.

"Wait; what? Is it Harry?!" Chase gasped.

"No!" I shook my head.

"Is it Greg?" Jake's eyes widened.

"NO!"

"Is it... James?" Owen raised a brow.

"NO!"Is it me?" Ethan asked.

"NO!"

"Is it me?" Finn asked, smirking.

"W-what? N-no! I-of co-course n-not" I shook my head, looking at the food in front of me.

"IT IS ME!" Finn stood up and danced around. "Oh, wait, you like me."

"No, I don't," I shook my head.

"You do," Finn smirked.

"Yes, she does," Chance nodded.

"Even if she likes him, you're not allowed to go on a date with him! Don't get any ideas, Finley!" Peter glared at Finn.

"DAMN!" Finn groaned.

***

I hope you enjoyed it!

You're welcome! :D

Did you like this chapter? If you did, then vote and show me some love ;).

Chance is on the side <>^