Chapter 20: Miss you

Let's all just appreciate Alaya! She's a youtuber's daughter!! And she's the cutest baby girl I've ever seen!!!!!

**

I'm making a new cover for this book, and I can't wait for you guys to see it!!

Enjoy:)!

Please vote!:)

***

Lia's p.o.v

I yawned as my eyes opened. Owen, Peter, Chase and Chance were sitting there, tapping on their phones.

"Is Mason still in the hospital?" I asked my brothers, they all looked up from their phones, and grinned when they saw me awake... again.

"No, he's resting at home, he wanted to come but we insisted that he must sleep," Owen answered me. He walked towards me, giving me a kiss on my forehead. Then, all my brothers did the same.

"We're so glad that you're ok," Peter gave me a weak smile. Just from his smile I knew that he was tired, tired of all the things that has happened.

"Yeah, me too. Where is Alex and Tony? I thought I'd see them once I wake up," I scrunched my nose up in confusion, aren't they my triplets? And aren't they supposed to be here? With me?

"They're..." Owen looked at Peter, as if waiting for him to answer.

"Guys, let's just be honest with her, sooner or later, she's going to find out, and sooner is better than later," Chase sighed.

"Right. Look, we all know that you've been through a lot lately, and we didn't want to tell you like that, but you have to know where are your triplets..." Owen bit his lip.

"Guys, you're scaring me," I was shaking, just by the look of their faces, I knew it's so bad.

"Alexander and Anthony are in the jail," Chance blurted out, they all glared at him.

"WHAT? WHY?!" I gasped. I mean why would they be? Did the police caught them smoking? Or drinking at a young age?

"You need to rest, Lia. You don't have to worry about them," Owen brushed his hand through his hair.

"I have to," I crossed my arms.

"No! They never were worried when you were that jerk! They were with him!" Owen almost yelled.

Suddenly, the door burst opened, revealing someone I've been waiting for.

"LIA!" Jason shouted, fell into the hospital bed, and he started kissing me all over my face.

"Jase," I giggled. What the fuck is this young man doing to me?

"You don't know how much I've missed you," He whispered as he leaned in, and my forehead touched his.

"I've missed you more, believe me!" I smiled shyly.

"What happened?" Owen pulled Jason away from me, and I pouted.

"You won't believe what I found out! It's so crazy! When I moved here, I thought I'd have the most boring not interesting life but it all just turned. Anyhoo, Jacob is Steve's younger brother."

"WHAT?!" All the boys gasped. I choked on my own spit.

"And They have an older sister, who is married to Steve's best friend, Greg! And they have a son!"

"Bro, I don't know how to describe how I'm feeling right now," Owen groaned.

"And I found out more but we need to make sure that Lia is ok," Jason kissed me on the lips.

"Not in front of her old brothers," Owen glared at Jason, but then laughed. We heard aiming coming out of the other side of the door, it opened. Grayson, Jake, Jack, and Mason walked in, their hands were filled with food. I was drooling.

"Yo, baby sistah!" Jake hugged me so tight.

"LOLO!" Jack kissed my cheeks.

"Lia, my favorite sibling!" Grayson danced as he walked towards me, he kept kissing my cheeks, and I laughed. Mason just stood still, he smiled at me.

"Hope you're doing great, Lia."

"I am, Mason, thanks for the doctor," I nodded.

"The visiting hours is over, but you can come back tomorrow at 1 and not 7," The nurse walked inside, and crossed her arms. "Only one can stay with her."

"But we just came!" Jake groaned.

"Do I look like I care? Amelia needs to rest," The nurse shrugged.

"Fine," Jake rolled his eyes.

"Who will stay?" Grayson looked between our brothers.

"I want Mason to stay," I simply said, they all looked at each other as if thinking of its right.

"If he wants to," They all turned to look at Mason, and he just shrugged.

"Why not? I got nothing to do anyways."

"Ok then, I'll see you guys tomorrow," all the boys hugged me excluding Mason.

"Goodnight."

***

I was staring at the ceiling while Mason was on his phone, it was awkward.

"So, Why were you with them?" He knew exactly what I'm talking about.

"I'm going to tell you what I know, and please, try to remain calm," he looked at me. Thankfully, the lights were still on.

"I'll try," I nodded.

"Well..." He sighed. "Steve's father was mom's ex husband."

****

Jason's p.o.v

    I was nervous. I was scared. I was afraid that they'll find me. He was looking for me. He wants revenge. I have to be ready.

****

Short chapter, but I have school tomorrow!:( first day.. ugh

Anyhoo, I have big news, but I'm not sure...

I won't tell you guys now but I'll tell you when I'm sure and ready.

Hope you liked this chapter, the next chapter, I'm going to be spilling the hottest tea ever!!!!!! I'm not the one to say this but I had to LOL

Got to go now, goodnight!

Please vote

Please vote

Please vote

And I'm going to see you tomorrow because...

IT'S NOT EVERYDAY BRO

PEACE ✌️

(I'm kind of excited)