Chapter 16: Jacob

I feel so stupid! I thought I updated this chapter but when I was about to write chapter 17, I notices that it is still not updated. Sorry guys lol

*****

Enjoy:)!

**

Jason's p.o.v

Calling my uncle, telling him that Jacob found where Lia is, the only problem here, is we don't know where the abandoned hospital is. I ran up to Alex and Anthony's room, maybe they have some clues. I opened the door, the walls were dark blue, beds were double and they had Ronaldo's posters all over their walls. I searched for papers, files, anything that can lead me to the place but I found something better, something that could help Lia, and put Alex, Anthony, and Jacob in prison. With Steve.

Third person's p.o.v

Jason was shocked when he saw the files that had papers about Steve, and not only Steve but Alex, Tony, and Jacob. Pictures, pieces of information, everything that you want. Jacob read every word in the papers, and his heart almost exploded, he looked up, looking at a picture of 'G-Eazy', he looked back down at the paper.

A picture of a great rapper, his songs are depressing but nice, I love listening to it, every word has a meaning to me. Behind every frame a clue to our secret.

'Bro, if you have a secret you are not supposed to keep it in your room, that's the number one rule.' Jason thought. He stood up, walked to the frame, and gently removed it from the wall, he laid it on the bed, and there was a small brown wall cabinet where the frame was, and there was no passcode so he opened it and looked at the papers inside.

**

While Jason was looking for clues, Jacob and the boys were looking for the door that leads them inside. When Jacob found the door, they all walked in as if they walked in a small mall. "Don't you think it's weird that Jacob knew where to go?" Jake whispered to Jackson.

"Now that I think about it, yes, it is weird" Jackson's eyes widened. "Do you think that Jacob is in on all of this?"

"We need to look for more proves to make sure he knows" Jake groaned. Then, he stopped walking, pulling Jackson's arm back, and stopping him. "Maybe Jason knows, maybe that's why he wanted us to call the police and inform them that we found Lia! Maybe he has a lot of proves that Jacob is one of them!"

"I hate to say that you're right! Thank god I exchanged numbers with him last month," Jackson grabbed his phone.

"Whatever you do, do not let Jacob feel that we know," Jake warned Jackson. Jake is the wise one, Jacob should've never brought him here.

"Guys," Jacob said, Jake and Jackson looked up, raising their eyebrows. "Let's go, what are you guys waiting for?"

"We're just going to check up on Jason, you know, he's one of our good friends" Jake lied.

"He's fine, can we go now before they find us?" Jacob looked as if he was terrified.

"You go, we'll stay here for a minute, he looked really upset when we left" Jake frowned. Jackson almost punched Jacob, he was getting on Jackson's nerves.

"Yeah, we'll follow you later," Jackson said while gritting his teeth. "We'll just call him, don't worry, we'll not tell him that you don't want him here."

"Don't you think that Jason not being here, saving his girlfriend, or helping you guys, makes you think that he is the one after all of this game?" Jacob sighed, looking down.

"I kind of agree with Jacob, if he really loved Lia, he'd be here no matter what" Chase shrugged.

"I don't care, now can we call our friend and check if he's ok or not?" Jackson huffed.

"Sure" Peter nodded. "Jacob, lead the way"

When the twins made sure nobody was near, Jake called Jason, Jason answered.

"Did you find her? What happened?!" Jason said once he answered the phone.

"No, still. But... We have some news.. but it might not be true but... I think Jacob is the one who kidnapped her, he is one of them" Jake said quietly.

"That is right, he is in on it! And I don't know how to tell you this but Anthony and Alex are too" Jason bit his lip, looking at Lia's living room's floor.

"What?!" Jake gasped. "How did you know?"

"After you guys left, I called my uncle, he wanted the place, but I had no idea where, and so I went up to your brothers room, Alex, and Anthony. Maybe because they're with Jacob a lot, they probably know a lot. And remember when we were in the police station? They lied about knowing who Steve was" Jason took a long breath. "Even though I did not find anything about the abandoned hospital, I found a lot of things that can get three of them including Steve and his men in prison - or worse - jail"

****
I googled it and it says that jail is worse than prison so yeah:) don't fight me;)

-

I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday! I was busy celebrating New year with my family:) and I'm sure that you were too! Happy new year!! And I hope this year will be better than the last:) I love you guys! Thank you for reading this book! I truly appreciate you all.

I hope you had an amazing day last night:) cuz I probably did=)

Ooh btw no picture today:( I'll probably put in the next chapter because I forgot to put Greg and Harry :) so yeah. But no photos today pls, lmao.

Anyhoo, I'll see you guys tomorrow because

It's not everyday bro

Peace ✌️