Once in a lifetime

The sequel will be up as soon as this is updated!!:)

And I can't wait until you read the other book!!:))))

Anyhoo, I'll see you guys later:)

****

"He's not here to save you, Lia." He whispered, i shivered. "And we all know your brothers are stupid."

"They are going to find me, I am going to get out of this place!" I yelled.

"DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" He yelled back, and I flinched. "I am going to torture you just like how you did to me!"

"I didn't do anything!" I cried.

"Oh yes, you did! You put me in hell with your stupid brothers!"

***

Amelia Wood is your typical 18 year old girl, who is trying to forget her past. She tries to live alone, but has 10 brothers (2 away) who are holding her back. Last time she got kidnapped, and her 19 year old 'ex boyfriend' was the one that saved her. But what will happen when he is gone and the bad guy comes back? Will her brothers be able to save her? Or will they give up and call her ex because Lia knows that Jason was still the one....

"Once in a lifetime, you were mine." Lia kissed him.

***

I hope that ain't much :)

And I hope u guys love the idea of the story:)))

Anyhoo, I'll see you guys there:)! Hopefully!:)

Thank you!