Chapter 7: little sister

You know I missed writing this book! Decided to update early! Tomorrow is my last day of school and I can't wait for this term to finally end!

IMPORTANT!!:

((Once you're done with the chapters please read the LAST update to know more about Jacob's little sister.))

Hey
Enjoy! VOTE PLEASE

**

2 months later..

It is May, and after 7 days, Peter is going to graduate. Lucky him.

When am I going to graduate? UHHH.

I was in Jacob's room, I laid back on my bed, I waited for Jacob to come back in, I heard soft footsteps behind the wooden door.

"Hey," A little voice came from through the door. I got up from the bed, and opened the door. Jacob's little sister was standing with a piece of paper. She had long blonde hair, with bright blue eyes, she was wearing a white dress, she looked up at me. "Here" she handed me the paper, I smiled.

"What is this?" I raised a brow, looking at it.

"I don't know," She shrugged. "I stole it from the table down on the dining table, Jacob doesn't know."

"Oh really? Why did you give it to me then?" I asked, smiling.

"Because it's from Jacob, he was writing something so long in that paper.. I saw him" She smirked. "Do you want to know a secret?"

"Of course!" I nodded.

"Jacob's real name is Jacobson," She whispered, then she grinned, happy that she exposed her older brother.

"Oh really?" My eyes widened. That's a new fact about Jacob that I didn't know, and I would tease him later about it.

"He gets really mad if you call him by his full name," She giggled. "Once I called him Jacobson, and he chased me until I fell and hurt my nose."

"Well, I'm going to make him mad every single day!" I grinned. "But if I hurt myself, I'm going to blame you!"

"Do it, I'll record it!" She jumped. "Can you read that letter, please?" She pointed at the piece of paper.

"Sure" I opened it, and it was a long paragraph.

Dear Lia...

     I don't know how to say this, but... I don't know if it's love or not, but I've been head over heels for you :') felt like a relief when I said that wooh

I know you love dares, and so I dare you to find me, when you'll find me, answer this question by a kiss or leave my house (sorry my feelings are so hard to hide if you reject me)

So the question is...

Will you, Amelia Wood, be my lovely beautiful girlfriend?

I'll try to understand if you rejected me. Hopefully, not. I've never been rejected! That's my phobia btw. Rejection is hard, and it's a word that I don't want to know. A girl like you could kill a boy real slow,  a lot of words in my head, waiting to be said but I'm nervous... and scared

I'm rambling:( eh me!

you know what, Lia? I'm going to tell you what I've been hiding lately in this tiny paper.!

If you agreed, IM GOING TO BE THE ONLY GUY AND YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE ONLY GIRL!
YOURE MY ONE LOVE MY ONE LIFE! You've got everything I need XP