chapter 31❤

Collins p.o.v

Right now am in my car heading to meet Dorris, she called me and asked us to meet in her house and right now I've arrived.

I know why she called, she must have found out about the hensmith's finding out she's behind the stolen money.

I went In and saw her working on her laptop with full concentration her mom sat beside her .

"Well, what's happening? I asked pretending like I don't know.

"Collins i think the hensmith's has somehow found out about the GPRs numbers, and its like they are trying to track us " Dorris said .

I sat down.
"That's impossible...the number is secured how can they just find out like that ? I asked angrily.

"I think someone linked it" serina said .

I eyed her.
"Well...I think your kind of ..not right , we need to find out the person if you think tho" I said .

"Look Collins ....I will make sure I will destroy that hensmith's before they know it , ...and starting from that Iyna girl ...I will make sure her information ruined the hensmith's reputation...am not gonna waste time about it anymore" she said angrily.

No , no way, I can't let this happen, if she link out iyna's background life it will be so horrible for the press to take In, what do I do to stop this ?

"Umm...um...Dorris , just calm down , am sure we could try to find this out in a good way , let's not link iyna's identity yet " I said .

Gosh she's so evil.
"But we have to act fast before they track us " serina said .

"Just calm down...let me try to see what I can do to dislocate them ...but firstly we need to change the numbers ...she block the old one ,with that they won't be able to track us" I said .

They were quite for a while but then nodded .
"Okay Collins please do your best " Dorris said .

Of course I will do my best to ruin you and your precious mother , just wait and watch as I turn the battle against you both .

"Sure ...I have to go now " I stood up.

"Alright,once anything come up let us know" serina said .

"Sure " I replied and head out .

I quickly went to my car ,

Damn, Iyna has to tell Nicholas about her background before this bitch ruins everything.

Collins think , do something before it's too late , you need to see Nicholas, but how would you ....

Right , I know what to do , I just hope this time around it works .

And with that i drive off.

Iyna's p.o.v

Nicholas has been so furious since yesterday, I can't believe Dorris and Collins have been stealing the company money .

"So you mean to say ...it was the Collins guy who always stalk you ? Tobi asked .

"Yes...and the idiot ex girlfriend,i just feel like Killing that girl with my bare hands" I said angrily.

"Well I just pray his able to track them down before it's too late this is really disastrous" Tobi said.

We sat quietly untill there was a knock on the door , who could it be ?

"I will check that out " Tobi said getting up to open the door but she was looking out and bend to take something.

"Tobi who is there? I asked.

She turned to face me holding a bunch of  flowers in her and closed the door .

"I think it's yours Iyna " she says I frowned.

"Who dropped it? I asked

"I didn't see anyone , you should take a look " she says handing me the flowers.

I quickly collected it and checked the card .it says .

*My sunshine, I will do what ever it takes to break you and Nicholas up*

From Collins .

I gasped, oh my God , it's Collins.

"What happened? Tobi asked .

I gave her and she read it .

"Oh my word Iyna ...what's he up too ...? Tobi asked .

"I need to tell Nicholas about this " I said .

I quickly took my phone and dialed his number.

"Baby ...what's.....

"Nicholas i need to show you something it's really important, are you home ? I quickly asked cutting him off.

"Yes baby ...I am ' he replied.

"Good am coming" I said and hanged .

"Am going to see him"I said rushing to my room , I changed took my handbag and the flowers and rushed to get a cab to his house .

Collins is crossing his limit , Nicholas has to hear this .