Agreements

Here is chapter two ^^ I hope you enjoy ^^ 

It's 8 PM... and Yoongi still hasn't woke up... I'm still scared after seeing him yell all those very, very, very bad words at me for waking him up. Great wait to welcome a new housemate, thanks bro... I packed all my things into the room. My new room just had a bed with just the mattress, a big drawer, a table next to the bed, and a small light on the desk. I put my blanket, pillows, comforter, and stuffed animals on my bed. And then put all my clothes and stuff into the closet and the drawers. 

It took hours, but I finished. I also stuck up my own stuff into the room. I put up my fairy lights, a bunch of posters, photos of me and my friends, etc. Now, this is truly my room. Ah... tired. I laid on my bed and played games on my phone. 

I got a text from my best friend, Lisa. 

Lisa: How is your new apartment? Sorry I couldn't be there with you to help you out, you know I have work ;-; 

Y/N: It's okay! It's going fine. My new roommate... he's a weirdo lol 

Lisa: A GUY? 

Y/N: Yes, it's a dude. He's weird. And gets really grumpy when you wake him up when he's sleeping. He's obsessed with Kumamon. Has nice blue hair. Left really stinky socks on the floor.  

Lisa: lololol, he sounds interesting 

Lisa: I'll visit you one day ^^ Now I've got to go

Lisa: bye ^^ good luck with that new roommate !! 

Y/N: thanks lisa see you later <3

I heard a knock at my door. That must be Yoongi! Because he's the only one inside the house right now. My new roommate. Duh. 

I opened the door, and an awake Yoongi was at the door. He's a head taller than me. He was wearing a black long sleeved shirt, gray jeans, and Kumamon socks. 

"Hey, sorry for yelling at you when I was sleeping. I get really grumpy when people wake me up. I see you got your things set up. That's good. Can I come in?" 

"Yeah, come in." 

I let him in. 

"I didn't get your name too. I can't keep calling you random girl in my head forever." 

Random girl... I'm your new roommate, not just a random girl T_T

"Y/N. Nice to meet you. You said your name was Min Yoongi?" 

"Uhuh." 

"How old are you, Yoongi?" 

"24." 

Wow, he's a year older than me. Does that mean I have to call him oppa? Nah. I won't do that. Unless he asks me too. 

"Oh, I'm 23." 

"Oh so I'm older. Cool." 

. . . 

Silence...this is awkward. 

 Well, I better ask a question... 

"Are you comfortable with your new roommate being a girl?" I asked. 

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. This will probably be better than my last roommate. His name was Jackson, and he was so loud. I was sleeping and he was doing karaoke, and I nearly kicked him out of the house for that. He got annoyed with me, and he moved out." 

He smiled brightly. Woah. His smile was so cute... Gummy smile... 

I laughed. 

He then cleared his throat. "We'll need some housemate agreements since we'll be living with each other. Since we're the opposite gender, they'll have to be stricter too." 

I nodded. Yeah, I don't want this guy to peep on me if I'm in the shower or something. 

"Okay. First one... please don't leave your dirty clothes laying around the house." 

He nodded. "Got it." 

"I've got one. When I'm sleeping, do not wake me up. Unless it's a big emergency and you need me."

Of course... I don't want a scary Yoongi, so I must follow this rule at all costs. I nodded. "Okay. I don't want you screaming at me." 

He laughed. "Sorry if I made you hate me for that, I scream at everyone when they wake me up." 

I smiled. "No... I understand, I love sleep too." 

He then asked this:  "Do you have a boyfriend?" 

Why would he want to know that?

"Ahh no. Why?" 

"If you get a boyfriend, or if I get a girlfriend, we'll have to make rules for couple things. My last roommate Jackson brought his girlfriend to our dorm a lot, and they would make out on the couch when I was home. And they didn't really care." 

That's pretty awkward... I giggled. "Well, I've been single for a few years now, so you don't have to worry about that. How about you? Have you dated someone in the past?" 

His face turned white. He nodded. "Yeah I have... She was the love of my life... she died in a car accident four years ago." 

Oh my... Car accidents... I witnessed one when I was walking around Seoul three years ago. This red car crashed into a man and his wife. That was traumatizing... 

"I... I'm really sorry about that." 

He smiled at me, sadly. "Don't be. You didn't cause it. She's in heaven now. It's okay. I have to move on now." 

Yoongi looked down at his Kumamon socks. "You may of saw my obsession of Kumamon huh... my girlfriend and I loved Kumamon so much... So I cherish Kumamon to remember the time I spent with her..." He then started to rub his eyes and cover his face. I heard a small sniffle. 

Wait wait wait wait. Is he crying? Oh no. I should of not mentioned relationships. Wait he mentioned relationships first. But then I asked him about his love life. I made Yoongi cry. Oh no. The same guy who managed to make me have goosebumps and make me feel very scared for a whole hour is crying? What do I do? 

I stepped closer to him. Well... Here goes nothing. 

I awkwardly hugged him. I felt his warmth. I heard more of his sniffles. He is really crying... Poor guy. 

"She'll always be with you, always.

I felt his arms wrap around me. I wasn't expecting that. 

"Thank you Y/N. I hope we'll be great friends." 

We pulled away, and he wiped his eyes, and smiled once again at me. 

"Thank you. You already seem like a better roommate than the last one already." 

END OF CHAPTER: 

Well I hope you enjoyed ^^ I wasn't sure if I should make Suga cry or not, but then I wanted you to see Suga' soft side. Because he's a real softie. And a savage at the same time. Okay thanks for reading bye