Clean up time

Hey guys ^^ I have been busy with life and school. My teachers have been feeding me with projects and tests these past weeks. One week I had... three tests in one week... and more the following. 

ramennoodlesss, didn't we get a lot of tests in our classes these past weeks? didn't they make you want to go die and leave school? 

It will be all over once fall break aka Thanksgiving time comes around! And then I can relax and do whatever I want. But here is... chapter 4! Enjoy!

***

I have been living with Yoongi for a week now. He's really cool to hang out with. One day he came home with this really pretty chain necklace. He showed it to me once he came home from work. 

"Wow, where did you get it?" I asked, touching it. It was very shiny, just like his car. He grinned. 

"H&M. It was on sale for 3 dollars man. I had to buy it." 

(seriously I was at H&M the other day and found the three dollar chain there somewhere in the jewelry section, and besides you can search up three dollar chain and find out that other ARMYs also found the three dollar chain besides me) 

"It's gucci." 

"Yeah, and I want you to have it." 

"Really?"

"Yeah, take my three dollar chain." 

And it's been hanging on my neck ever since. Thanks Yoongi! I learned a lot about Yoongi. First, he raps like a god. Like woah. He can rap very fast. Like holy shiteu. 

I asked him to show me his skills, and he wowed me away. 

"Holy damn. Woah. Yoongi that was... " 

"Number one singer. Or rapper. My stage name is Suga. I'll be becoming famous soon, so look forward to that. My peers know my talent, and my best friends know what I've got. I'm the amazing Suga." 

"Suga? Like Sugar? Oh Sugar! Can I call you that?" 

He glared at me. "No!" 

And what Yoongi knows about me is that... I'm a broke university student who likes to dance. And watch Youtube. And do a lot of stuff. I don't have a rapping talent like Yoongi. 

You know ever since I've been living here... the apartment has changed in a good way!

Because I'm living here... 

1. There is actual food in the kitchen. 

2. The house is a bit more cleaner. 

3. Yoongi isn't alone in this big apartment anymore. 

Currently, I am cleaning the house. I have to clean this poor house all the time. Because Yoongi doesn't know how to clean. I already asked him today in the morning to help me clean and this is what happened. 

"Yoongi can you help me clean? Here, you can sweep up the floor." 

I gave him a broom. 

He gave me a weird look. "Isn't this for witches?" 

"Witches?" I gave him a weird look back. 

"Yeah. Don't they ride this kind of stuff for Halloween? Why would I use a Halloween thing to clean... wait how do you clean again?" 

This boy. You got to be kidding me. You sweep the broom on the floor... and yes it is for witches on Halloween but it's not even near Halloween so why would I even have that... oh boy.