Seokjin is handsome

Before we start today's chapter, I wanted to clarify some stuff, aka things I never really wrote down to clarify: 

1. BTS is not a band in this fanfiction. In this story, they are song writers and composers. They work with other singers to make music. And have special studios they work in 24/7. They sing and rap for fun, and sometimes upload their singing and rapping talents online and gain fans when they do that. They're just a group of friends writing and making music, and they call themselves BTS as in their group form. Cute huh? WELL BTS IS PERFECT SO I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MUCH 

2. Y/N is a university student who is in a dance major. You don't like dance? Um... pretend it's something else. And she has a job at a cafe, but this cafe will not be in a lot of chapters. Cough cough, it will be barely mentioned since cough cough, it's a part time job so it's not important. An actual shift of Y/N working in this fanfiction will be included, but not now. 

3. Wait. Oh crap that's all I wanted to say. Okay you can go back to reading enjoy ^^ btw this is a random chapter i made about seokjin, it's not any of the good dramarama ;) stuff yet lol

*** 

It's already been an hour, and it has been great. We all sat in this circle on the carpet floor in the living room, and just started talking to each other and catching up. Or getting to know new people. Too bad I know everyone here. 

Yoongi and I sat down near the big Kumamon plushie. Yoongi rested his head against the stomach of Kumamon as he continued to play with my hands. 

MJ and Seokjin spent a long time talking about "looking handsome". Well I mean, Seokjin was doing the talking, MJ was listening and laughing. 

"So, today this girl told me that I was really handsome and I was like, 'bish I know.'" Seokjin pretended to flip his hair. MJ laughed, and everyone chuckled.

Except the rest of the guys. I looked at the six of them. They looked done with Seokjin. Especially Yoongi. I looked at his annoyed face as he caressed my hand. He can look so done with life, yet still do loving things. 

He gagged.

 "You told us that story a million times, and I am so sick and tired of hearing it." 

"Hey! It was a new girl who said it, so it's technically a new story!" Seokjin said, touching his hair and glaring at Yoongi. 

"Ya know... You're not that handsome you know." Yoongi said, yawning. 

"Y-yoongi I don't think you should have said that... " I murmured, looking worried at Seokjin's face expression. 

Seokjin went into angry Seokjin mode. 

"YAH! TAKE THAT BACK! I

"YAH! TAKE THAT BACK! I. AM. SUPER. HANDSOME. WORLDWIDE HANDSOME. VISUALS ON POINT. PEOPLE WHO DO NOSE JOBS ARE JEALOUS. TAKE IT BACK!" Seokjin yelled very loudly at Yoongi, his ears turning red out of anger.