Food in Need!

Hey y'all this is chapter 3 ^^ I hope you enjoy!

It was getting late, and I was getting very hungry. I decided to go make some dinner. I hope Yoongi has food and stuff in his fridge. I never checked the kitchen fully yet. 

I walked over to the kitchen and found Yoongi with headphones on, while writing something down in a notebook. He seemed very focused. Well, not gonna bother him. 

Okay... fridge! It's a big refrigerator! I opened the fridge and found... no food. The only thing in there were water bottles. And kimchi. And a Sriracha bottle + Soy Sauce bottle. How does this guy live? I open his cabinets next to the fridge. 

Wow... there's a lot of instant ramen. A lot. Is this all he eats? Ramen has a lot of calories and you shouldn't eat it all the time... and where is the rice?! 

I looked around more. Well it looks like he has the pots and pans and utensils, but no food! I looked at the trash can and the kitchen counter. There are a lot of take-out boxes and pizza boxes. Okay I get take-out a lot too, but come on no food in your fridge, come on now.

Well... since I live here now, there is going to be lots of food and snacks in this house very soon. I went to my room to go get my purse, car keys, (A/N: did I mention that Y/N can drive and has a car) and wallet. Time to go grocery store shopping. The grocery store will be closed in two hours, so I better speed things up. 

I got my bag and shoes (I kept my shoes in my room since Yoongi's mess of shoes at the door is gonna make my shoes get into a mess) and walked to the door. 

"Huh? You're going somewhere?" Yoongi took off his headphones and looked at me. 

"Yeah, I'm going to make a quick stop at the grocery store." 

"Oh yeah. I haven't been there in a month. I'll come too." 

"A month?!" 

"Yeah, I've been really busy, so I couldn't really go. I usually just get take out or my friends come over and bring food they made to share with me." 

Wow. "Well... let's go." 

*** 

Yoongi offered to use his car to get there. His car was really shiny. It was a shiny black car. Did he use oil to make it that shiny? Woah, it's shining like the Sun!

I got into the car, and he went into the driver's seat. Did I mention that there was a big Kumamon pillow in the backseat, and a Kumamon blanket and Kumamon neck pillow? Yeah after seeing his house... I'm not really surprised. 

 He started the car. 

"Thanks Yoongi. What are you so busy with though?" 

"Well... I work as a song producer. I make lyrics for people to use, and I use them myself. I rap." 

Yoongi, a boy who loves sleep more than people, Kumamon is the love of his life...he raps? 

"You rap?" 

He smiled. "Surprised? Yup I rap. Maybe I'll show you my tracks later. Being a song producer and a rapper is fun... Working as this is probably why I dyed my hair blue." 

Oh, that explains everything. 

"I really like your blue hair, it looks really good on you!" Shit did I just say that? I was trying to be nice but that just sounded weird. 

Yoongi's cheeks turned pink. "R-really? Thanks. My mom said it was ugly." 

Well that makes sense, moms don't like that kind of stuff. Only some moms do. Well I managed to make Yoongi happy, woo.