Hong Kong

a special note about today's chapter: 

~ some smut in this chapter hehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) don't feel comfortable about smut?  i'll warn you where you should stop reading, don't worry! ~

Namjoon happily texted on his phone as we got ready for the next dare. He really seemed to hit off with that girl. Well I'm glad. 

"Happy, aren't you?" Dahyun said, winking. 

Namjoon didn't even pay attention to her, as he was attached to his phone. Sigh, kids these days on those cell phones... 

Just kidding. We took a five minute break to ourselves before returning to the game, and everyone was on the damn phones. Including me. Well I'm one to talk. 

"Baby look! There is are Kumamon pillow cushions! We have to get one for both of us!" Yoongi happily showed me his finds online. Why am I not surprised he is shopping on the official Kumamon merchandise website o_O

"Don't you already have that Yoongi?" I said, laughing at my boyfriend's gummy smile. 

"I still want it-" 

"Okay y'all game time, fun time! Let's get back to it!" Hoseok said, cheerfully. Everyone cheered, including me. Namjoon nodded as he smiled at his phone, and Yoongi made a face.

"Hey I was talking about Kumamon pillow cushions with my baby and you interrupted-" 

"Um, don't you already have too much Kumamon Yoongi?" MJ said, pointing to a shelf. One of the Kumamon shelves of the house. There's more in his room, and throughout the house. 

Yoongi glared. "Not enough." 

Hoseok cleared his throat. "Anyhoo, since Namjoon did the last dare, he'll be picking our next dare. Go extreme." 

We all turned to look at Namjoon, who was still on his phone. He noticed us all waiting for him, so he looked up and made a face. 

"Yeah?" 

"Bro, pick a dare." Hoseok said, handing him the bottle. He took it, thought for a few seconds before speaking again. 

"Umm... can we play something else?  This is getting boring Hoseok." 

"Umm what?" Hoseok made a face. 

"How the hell is this boring? Hey, raise your hands if you think this is fun!"

Yoongi and Namjoon put their hands down, while everyone else had their hands up. I tried to put my arm up, but someone pulled it down.

 Who? Yoongi? He took my arm and pulled it down. 

"Yah Yoongi, I actually-" 

"Baby, shhh. Later." 

He grinned and went back to his phone. Kumamon business. 

Namjoon also grabbed his phone and continued to text. Probably to that Emily chick. She must be really something, can't wait to meet her once things get heated between them ;)