Sugar Quest

Namjoon grabbed a random bottle, responding to Hoseok's command. He placed it in front of Hoseok. He grabbed it happily. 

"So what now?" 

"Let's do a mix of truth or dare and spin the bottle." Hoseok said, grinning. 

"That's a bit childish bro," Taehyung said, yawning. 

"Could we do something else?" 

"There's nothing else to do! Let's get it!" Hoseok said, cheering.

"Well, what are the rules?" Jennie said. 

"Well... A person will come up with a dare and the whoever the bottle lands on, they'll have to do the dare!" 

"What about truths?" Jimin asked.

"Psh! Truths are for chickens like Seokjin-hyung, that's boring..." Hoseok made a face. 

"I'm not a chicken!" Seokjin said, glaring. 

"Hyung, you freaked out once you saw a bug crawling on the wall in the studio. You were on the verge of tears." 

Jungkook ended up getting a light smack on the head for saying that. He muffled a laugh. Seokjin was displeased. 

"I came here to have a good time, but I honestly feel so attacked right now. Move onto the game please, no more insults." Seokjin 'hmph'ed and turned to Hoseok. 

"Okay, fine, we'll do truths. But I'm going for dares, keep that in mind," Hoseok groaned, and some 'yays' were heard from everyone. 

Hoseok placed the bottle in front of the circle. Everyone around got ready. 

"Well, let's start the game. I'll go first. Hmmm... the person who lands on the bottle will have to... go to the next door neighbor living next door and ask for a cup of sugar." 

"Wow, that was really random." Wendy said, making a face. 

"Isn't that too easy?" Tiffany asked. 

"No! That's humiliating..." Lisa said, pouting. 

"You know, I'm suga(r). So you could ask for me." Yoongi smirked, putting an arm around my shoulders. 

Everyone snickered at his joke, while Seokjin looked at him saying "nope"

"Well spin the bottle hyung," said Jungkook.

Hoseok gladly spun it, and it landed on... Namjoon. Namjoon sighed, sighing like an intellectual. 

"Well, brb I'm gonna go next door y'all," Namjoon said, getting up. 

"Don't say brb aloud it sounds weird," Dahyun complained. 

Namjoon put on his shoes, and went to the apartment door in front of ours. And rung the doorbell. 

(doorbell got an upgrade LOL) 

We all peaked through the crack of the open door to see what was gonna happen. Taehyung, Hoseok, and MJ were all about to crack up already. 

The door opened! The girl with pigtails and a laptop in her hands opened the door. 

"Hello sir?" 

"Yeah hello beautiful." Namjoon winked at her. 

Seokjin sighed. "This boy..." 

She blushed. "Ah hello, what is it?"