Let Me Kiss You

a/n: Hey! I hadn't been updating this story lately like what I've done in the past. I'm sorry! I really like working on this ff, I even work on it in school when I have time lol. But recently... school has gotten ahjsdghshdgsdfld tough and they gave us a shiteu load of tests. 

I work on my other ffs like my Jimin fluff collection and Jungkook short story thing a lot (WHICH YOU SHOULD READ) because those chapters take like an hour or less to make and it doesn't waste that much of my time. but the yoongi ones waste like two hours/more or less time lol that's why i usually work on them on fridays but, i've been really tired and down lately ;-; 

Basically Emily got kind of busy. :/ 

Anddddd, thank you for 2k views (actually currently it is at... 2.2k views... wow thanks y'all) ^^ having people actually read my shit is great enough, but when those views add up it makes me really happy. and i actually feel quite accomplished. 

thanks so much! i will try and write better things in the future for more people to enjoy! writing on wattpad has taught me a lot. just because you're a great student in your english/literature/reading/ela/whatever you wanna call it class doesn't mean that you're a creative writer you know. 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ILY, WHOEVER YOU ARE HERES A HEART FROM THE MAN YOONGI <3 

okay on to the story: 

"So... who are we going to invite over?" Yoongi asked as started planning out the house party. We just woke up from our afternoon nap and started planning things. Yoongi seemed really excited to help me plan for a social gathering. 

I sat in his lap as I wrote peoples' names down on a piece of paper. 

"Um... the boys. And my friends." 

"When will it be?" 

"Saturday. It's not gonna be big or important Yoongi. Just a friendly gathering, like when the guys come here." 

"And eat your food." 

"Haha right." 

He smiled and kissed my neck softly. I smiled and kissed his hand that was on my leg.

"Okay screw social gatherings right now, I just want to kiss you right now." 

He took the notebook & pen that was in my hand and threw it somewhere. He also took my phone and his phone and threw it on the big Kumamon plushie next to the TV where it bounced softly on the leg and stayed there. Thank god for that, I do not want to buy money for a new phone. 

(a/n: well god damn yoongi) 

He flipped me over so that we were face to face, and pushed me down on the couch. Oh shit. I felt my face heat up. His face moved closer to my face and he smiled. 

"Your face is pink. That's cute. Still not used to this, me and you?" 

"S-shut up... it's your fault for being so flirty." 

He laughed. "Flirty? I just wanna kiss you honey." 

"Honey? New nickname?" 

He smiled and kissed my nose. 

"Y/N, baby, I have a bunch of things I'd like to call you." 

"Like what?" 

"Too many to list, you'll see the list for the rest of your life." He winked playfully and I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh so, when we get married, have children, become old, you'll still be calling me babygirl?" 

"Oh hell yeah." 

I laughed. He started laughing too. He buried his face in my neck and I could feel his breath on my skin. He was still laughing. He got up and was still hovering above me. 

"Okay but seriously, let me kiss you. A lot, like last time." 

Without me getting any say, Yoongi grabbed my cheeks and kissed me passionately, making me feel much more sparkles and confetti than any kiss I have ever received from anyone. Besides Yoongi's kisses of course. But this one was much more powerful, even more powerful than our first kiss. 

I kissed him back, the warmth of his lips feeling very comforting. We continued to make out passionately, kissing each other until we were tired. The way Yoongi had his hands gripped on my body, pressing his lips on mine and my neck... 

He's a talented kisser. 

END 

I don't know how to write kissing scenes well because I the author haven't been in one yet ;-; 

so hot steamy scenes aren't for me :/

I feel like if I had some sort of experience, my fanfictions would be a bit better but... im a single potato woo and it's okay i've got my k dramas and books and a bunch of other things that are better than a boyfriend 

anyhoo, since valentines day is coming (and i'll be forever alone)... I WANT TO MAKE A VALENTINES SPECIAL WOO BABY

I'll probably make one for all my fanfictions (which you should read) because even though I'm very much single... Valentine's Day is a special day for me. It gives me memories of certain things. Cough cough someone I was in love with in the past. 

( And I eat candy and watch k dramas by myself that day! ) 

LOOK FORWARD TO THAT FOR VALENTINES DAY ! 

P.S. HOSEOKIE'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOON IM EXCITED 

okay y'all see ya bye ~