A Basketball Smack

Now before we start today's chapter, I would like to answer some quick questions.

~ What language does Y/N speak/what is she fluent in?

Well... Since Y/N is YOU, the reader, you know English and Korean. Korean because the story takes place in SOUTH KOREA, and English because well... this story is written in english right. I'll mention her english skills later on.

~ How long will this book be? It's already a lot of parts Author Emily. 

Ehhh... we've got (much) less than twenty chapters to go, is that long? This story will end... soon. But not now, I've still got a lot of story to write. 

Anyhoo, let's begin the long chapter of today! 

***

"You still owe me dude, I beat you in that basketball match we had a few days ago," said an angry Jun Ki to Yoongi. 

"Hyung! It was a tie!" Yoongi said. I just sat next to them, scrolling through Chuu's website. So much pretty clothes... Could the potato me possibly look as glam as the model? I dunno. 

It was a hot day, and I was wearing a black tank top with jean shorts. Yoongi and Jun Ki were both in black and white shirts. Yoongi wearing a black shirt, and Jun Ki wearing a white shirt. How cute, they're twinning in a way. 

The sad thing is, we're leaving Daegu in two days :( I had so much fun in Daegu! I went shopping with Yoongi's family last week. And boy, they spoiled me. Like Yoongi. All I did was stare at a mini skirt, and then it was mine in two seconds. Well. 

Jiminie, Taehyungie, Jungkookie, and Dahyun were still in Daegu. But they wanted Yoongi and I to spend more time together in Daegu alone (well suggested by Dahyun). So... I really don't know what they're doing. I heard they went to a billion water parks though!

~

Baby Dahyun: look at my boyfriend he's so cute i love him ❤️ we're shopping around in daegu. i would invite you but jiminie told me to allow you to spend time with yoongie and his family :3 or maybe that was an excuse for our own date :)))))) 

( a/n: crap yoongi is in the background of the photo PRETEND HE'S NOT THERE & pretend the other peps aren't there too, that guy is so not staring at jimin like DAMN HE A SNACK - wait i think that is their manager lol okay ) 

You: SO CUTE BOYFRIEND MATERIAL JIMINIE GURL U LUCKY, where's jungkookie and taehyung??

Baby Dahyun: They went to a water park together. Jimin and I got tired of water parks, so we're just shopping ^^ 

Baby Dahyun: buttttt here's a photo i took of them yesterday when we went out somewhere to eat for Italian food ^^