Business Trip

"Wow, that's such a cute dress!" I exclaimed while shopping online on my phone. I do that a lot, even though it does kill my wallet. 

"The model is so pretty... sigh." 

(a/n: I JUST SCREENSHOTTED A DRESS I WANT FROM MIXXMIX LOL) 

"Yeah, but you're sexier than her." A voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned around and Yoongi was grinning, winking at me. I gave him a smile. "Haha, nice joke." 

"You know I really mean it baby." He hopped over the sofa to sit next to me. He leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled. "I know that." 

I was still starstruck with the little half a year anniversary present he gave, god bless Yoongi's sweet soul for doing that. But that happened two weeks ago. Life at the apartment with Yoongi went back to normal. Paying rent and cuddling with him every night. 

And also, others who were vacation (Dahyun and others) came back. Jungkook did eventually buy the Kumamons for the angry Yoongi. Yoongi was quite pleased. 

"Finally!" He exclaimed when Jungkook brought five boxes of Kumamon merch with Taehyung the other day. Jungkook was so glad he got rid of the burden. 

And... You're probably wondering what we did after the chapter got cut off because Emily cut off the story huh. 

a/n: HEY! i cut it off because we were at 5000 words and that's a lot!

Yeah whatever, shut up lazy bum. 

a/n: T_T you will regret saying that, this quote in italics is a warning for the future, and by warning, a big warning. you will regret. look forward to the next chapters bum bum. 

Okay Mom. 

Well, anyways, what we did was... not PG. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hehe. 

"Baby, you there?" Yoongi pecked my lips to wake me up from my brain thoughts. I shook out of it and kissed him back. "Yeah sorry, spacing out. What's up?" 

"Well, I have to tell you something that will happen soon." 

"Yeah, what is it?" 

I took a sip of my green tea while listening to him talk. Hmm, wonder what's up. "I'm going to be going to Busan with Jungkook really soon for business matters. It's for his singing career. So I won't be home for a week." 

EH? 

*kjdfhjkdfghhgjgdfkjddg

ya girl stopped working.exe 

I spat out my tea. I actually did. I held my throat, surprised. Yoongi immediately started to worry. "Oh my god, baby you okay?" He patted my back like I was choking. 

I grabbed a napkin, wiped my legs, mouth, and table, then nodded. "I'm fine dude." 

Then I went straight into the details of this trip. "Wait wait repeat that. A week?"