Back Home

a/n: sorry i hadn't been updating like crazy usual ^^ i've been playing too much fortnite and poptropica (one of my childhood games omg) lately LOL, sorry if this chapter isn't so good :/ & thank you for 21k views ^^ i appreciate all the support, and i enjoy reading every comment i get ^^ i love you 💕 enjoy today's chapter 😊 

p.s. did you see twice's comeback OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING THEY ARE QUEENS 

another p.s. this chapter would have came out sooner if wattpad hadn't deleted all my pictures T_T smh it took me like fifteen minutes to add them all back 

another p.s. omg. TELL ME IF THERE ARE GRAMMAR MISTAKES, I DIDN'T CHECK IT WELL I HATE GRAMMAR ERRORS 

***

1... 2... 3...

"NEOREUL SARANGHANEUN JJIJIRI JJIJRI!" I screamed on the top of my lungs as I did the dance to Pentagon's Shine.

This is such a bop, oh my god! I want to try out E'Dawn's makeup one day it looks so cute on him omg... and the dance is so cute and energetic I love it... Hoseok and I have to dance to this together one day.

I continued to dance by myself in my room until someone opened the door. I immediately fell to the floor. So not dancing like an idiot to Pentagon. 

"Baby, what are you doing?" Yoongi said. He came back from his other basketball game with Jun Ki huh... after the basketball smack, they dropped me off at their house and went straight back to basketball courts. 

So then I just danced to music until now.

"Doing my 'jjijiri jjijiri' dance!" I replied, replaying the 'jjijiri jjijiri' part of the song and dancing to it. Yoongi just stared at me, laughing. He covered his mouth, laughing way too much. He smiled, showing off his gummy smile. 

"So darn cute

"So darn cute..." 

I turned off my music and turned to him. "How was your match with Jun Ki?" I asked. He made a sad face. "Ahhh... it was another tie..."