Overseas

"A trip?" 

Yoongi just told me that he's going to go overseas for a week. 

He nodded. "Yeah, the members and I are going to Japan for a while. The members all wanted a vacation from work, so we're going to Japan." 

A trip huh... I want to come... I looked at him with puppy eyes. 

He looked at me and chuckled. "And sadly, you can't come because we already bought the tickets." 

Dammit. I mumbled. "I'm gonna be so bored at home. You guys are so fun to hang out with..." 

"Y/N, you can invite your friends over you know." 

"I guess... but I'm gonna miss you..." 

His cheeks became light pink. "W-well, we'll back after a week." 

"When's your flight?" 

"Tomorrow. Can you help me pack?" 

"Sure." 

***

As I helped Yoongi pack, he told me to do certain things when he wasn't home. 

"When I'm not home, please clean the house, my room, and take out the garbage." 

Those are things I do all the time... Yoongi does clean his room, but I do have to help him clean very often. 

I nodded. 

"Can you buy something? Something special? Something you think I would like?" I looked at him once again with puppy eyes. 

His face turned pink, then he went to a smirk. "What do you say when you want something?" 

"Oh! Please?" 

He smiled. "Sure, I was going to do so anyways. I know the others will spend all their money in two seconds." 

Yoongi and I cleaned his room too. As I was cleaning, I noticed a black box. Yoongi saw me looking at it and came running. "Ah Y/N... don't open that box." 

He put it somewhere in his closet. Well bye bye black box. 

***

Yoongi and the others are now leaving for Japan. 

"I'll send you photos!!" Namjoon yelled as they walked away. 

"I'll buy you matching clothes so we can go matching and be beautiful together!" Seokjin blew a kiss. I blew one back. 

The other just waved goodbye and smiled. I hugged all the members. 

"I'll facetime you when we get there!" Taehyung yelled. Yoongi was the last one to go. 

"Take care of the apartment okay?" 

"I take care of the apartment all the time Yoongi." I laughed. 

"Well bye..." He turned to go, but then he stopped. 

"No no, come here." 

Eh? He opened his arms. A... hug? 

I laughed. "Yoongi you softie." 

He blushed. "Shut up." 

I hugged him tightly. He was really warm. 

 "See you later roomie..." I said as I let go of him. He nodded and smiled. "See you." Then he was gone with the other members. 

 I am going to miss them lots but... 

Now that Yoongi is gone... I can do girl stuff at the apartment! I'm going to invite all my friends and party! Woo!

As soon as I got home, I called five of my girl friends to come over. And we had a great time. we ate a bunch of unhealthy junk that's yummy, talked, played video games, danced to our favorite songs, and acted like idiots. 

"So Y/N where is your roommate Yoongi?" my friend Dahyun asked. 

"Ah, he's on vacation with his friends right now. They just left today." 

"So you took advantage of that and decided to invite us here and have a fucking awesome time? Nice." She grinned. 

After all my friends left... I was so tired I fell asleep on the couch. I then woke up to a big mess. Oh shit. If Yoongi was still here, he would be mad at me and my friends because we made a lot of noise and messed up his Kumamon collection. Wasn't my fault my friends were curious about his Kumamon collection. 

Well time to go clean. 

*** 

I'm cleaning Yoongi's room now. Because my friends decided to hang out in there too. I think I took advantage of the fact that Yoongi isn't home way too much. Because I took his second laptop charger and ruined his room and Kumamon collection. Oopies. 

I don't even know how his closet got messed up! The clothes hangers are falling off the hanger and Yoongi's clothes is everywhere!

Oh yeah that's right... Lisa and I decided to have a pillow fight with Kumamon plushies and like a bunch of Kumamon plushies flew into his closet. Oops again. Sorry Yoongi. 

As I was cleaning, a small black box slipped out of nowhere. OH... this is the black box from yesterday! I was about to open it until I remembered Yoongi's words. 

  "Ah Y/N... don't open that box." 

Oh but I really want to open it! When he said not to open it, it made me want to open it even more! Yoongi's not here though! I know he trusts me so much and I don't want to sneak in his business but... one little peak will do... come on...   

After ten minutes of thinking about whenever to open it or not... I just opened the box. I was surprised when I opened it. There's a... 

END OF CHAPTER: 

What does Y/N find in the box? Duh duh duh... 

LOL 

okay bye