Hwanhee Street

a/n: yes, i named a street in this story after up10tion's hwanhee, because i didn't wanna use a real street name. so i named it after a favorite kpop idol on my kpop idol list. which is a very long list. 

 ain't he a beauty? 

 ain't he a beauty? 

love you hwanhee! sadly, this street will hold some sad memories of the past for yoongi. so, hwanhee's name will be used for some damage :/ but he ain't a damage, he's a beauty. a perfection. remember that for the rest of your lives. onward to the chapter now, lolol ^^

* * *

Yoongi and I walked out of his office building, heading home. I spent the day listening to Yoongi and Jungkook do some duets. They are really talented! I'm sure the rest of the gang are really talented too. I'm still in awe... 

Jungkookie promised to invite me to his daily dance practice with Jimin and Hoseok. That will be fun!

Yoongi helped me put on my jacket before we started to walk. 

"Did you take your car here?" He asked, grabbing my hand. He held it in his hand, squeezing it. We walked hand in hand. 

"Nope, took the train here. Gas is expensive!" I complained. 

He chuckled. "That is true. I also took the subway here today." 

"So we'll take the subway back home!" I said, smiling. "I know a short cut to get there." 

"You wanna lead the way?" Yoongi asked. 

"Of course. Let us go!"

We walked in the direction where the train system I took to get here was. It is near that street... Hwanhee Street. I need to find it. It will be a long walk. As we walked, Yoongi and I had our normal conversation.

"Baby, I'm thinking of dying my hair back to black." 

Huh? What? I took a good look at the mop of blue hair on his head. So fluffy and soft looking... A spoon of blue grass. The mop of blue hair I'm used to. I've only seen his black hair in photos. That's quite it. Yeah sure he looks hella fine in that hair color, but it will take a while to get used to... 

"What?! Why? I like your blueish green hair... " I complained. 

"Well, I'll be visiting my family back in Daegu soon. They think I'm the most handsome in black hair. Speaking of my family... you wanna come visit them with me next week?" 

Next week? So soon! I gulped. "Sure but, I'm gonna be so nervous!" 

I put my hands on my face, starting to get nervous about meeting his parents. And family. 

Yoongi told me about his brother. Older, like his father. Yoongi says they don't talk a lot. From what Yoongi has described him as, he sounds pretty bland. Oh well, you don't really know a person until you meet them! But when they meet me...