Baby Photos Pt. 1

a/n: will be a part two to Baby Photos once Yoongi meets Y/N's parents, which is coming soon! also, did y'all see blackpink's comeback? IT WAS ART. I'M IN LOVE WITH THE MUSIC VIDEO OMG MY QUEENS BE SLAYING

+ also, this chapter is over 4500 words, so there could possibly be a grammar error. please let me know if you found one, that going for all chapters. i sometimes look back at my work, and find out i spelled closed 'clothes'. like why am i so dumb smh

anyhoo, enjoy!

After Taehyung's accident of a throw into the ceiling, Dragon G closed their doors that night to fix the problem poor Taehyung caused. Taehyung apologized at least fifty times to the lady working there who was the first to see the problem and come up to us.

The other people in the bowling place looked at the broken ceiling and broken parts of the ceiling on the floor in shock. And boy, it was a big hole. The hole was the size of a office desk. And the pieces of ceiling were all over the floor. Everyone was just as shook as me.

"How in the hell did that happen?", was still processing in my head. How do you accidentally throw a bowling ball in the air...? The worst I've done in throw one at someone's feet, but how up there?

"I'm so sorry! It was an accident! I'm so sorry miss, please forgive me! I'M SORRY, I'M A CLUMSY IDIOT, I'M SORRY!!!!!" Taehyung got on his knees and bowed to the girl with her light brown highlighted hair in a long braid. I read her nametag. "Aolani." Interesting name.

She smiled. "Oh sir, no biggie. Except, we will be closing early due to this... issue." She gave us a sweet smile as we looked at her in major worry. "It's fine, we have had worse problems here. Two men got into a fight here and broke the wall before with a bowling ball on accident, no biggie!" She clapped her hands and laughed. "Haha! Then there was a major food fight with kimchi and pizza here, took a day to clean up! Haha, no big deal. Nothing's normal here, no biggie guys!"

She gave us another goodie two shoes smile.

Um...

BROKE THE WALL WITH A BOWLING BALL, NO BIGGIE?! A FOOD FIGHT THAT TOOK A DAY TO CLEAN UP, NO BIGGIE AGAIN?!

BITCH IF SOMEONE BREAKS THE WALL WITH A FUCKING BOWLING BALL IN FRONT OF ME, IMMA GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM, THEY COULD BREAK ME SO HARD LIKE A PORCELAIN DOLL DUDE. YIKES!

AND IF A FOOD FIGHT HAPPENED IN FRONT OF ME... Well shit I'd join it because they seem fun. Why not?

I gave Yoongi a weird look. He just shrugged at me, but did look kind of shocked. I looked at Jimin, Jungkook, and Dahyun, who were also like...

 I looked at Jimin, Jungkook, and Dahyun, who were also like