。・*:・゚★。・* chapter one

Eric Forman's Basement
Point Place, Wisconsin

Eric  Forman's Basement Point Place, Wisconsin

CHAPTER ONE

"Lola," Eric cringes, "You have a rip in your jeans."

I look down at my jeans, not seeing anything, "Where?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. "Right under your... uh..." He trails off awkwardly.

"Under your ass." Hyde smirks up at me. My eyes widen as my hands fly to my behind, trying to cover the tear. "Why didn't you guys tell me?"

"Lola, who wouldn't want to see your ass?" Hyde's eyes remain on his magazine, a smile hiding beneath the shield of naked girls plastered over the pages between his hands.

I feel my cheeks redden as I slump onto the couch beside Michael, vowing to never bend over the freezer again.

Hyde lets out a chuckle to himself before turning to face Eric, throwing his magazine under the pile on the table, hiding it in case Kitty found it. "Forman, it is time." He leans forward, his eyes locked onto Eric's.

"Why don't you do it?" Eric complains nervously, earning an eye roll from Steven as I reach forward to pick up a magazine from the table, making sure not to get any naked girl prints.

"It's your house!" Hyde reminds him, "Yeah Eric. Your house." Michael echos childishly from behind Hyde. The sound of laughter and music beams through the floorboards above, indicating how drunk everyone was by now.

"Get Lola to do it! Please do it." Eric frantically turns towards me, his eyes wide as he pleads with me.

"Hmm," I hum teasingly, "What do I get in return?" I ask, crossing my legs over the side of the couch, swinging them slightly.

"Ten bucks?" Eric offers quickly as I shake my head with a scoff, "Dream on, Forman." Ten bucks would never be enough to justify getting caught by Red for stealing beer. 

"Lola's not doing it," Hyde shakes his head as his eyes flicker over to mine before he turns back to Eric, giving his planned speech that he knew would win him over.

"Listen to them up there, man! The party has reached it's critical mass, in ten minutes there will be no more beer opportunities!" Hyde drills into Eric, saying anything possible to turn Eric to steal the beer.

Eric's eyes snap over to me again as he silently pleads with me once more to save him, before he lets out an annoyed groan and accepts he wasn't getting out of it as I snicker. As much as I liked Eric, he was on his own with this.