。・*:・゚★。・* chapter seventeen

Point Place, Wisconsin

CHAPTER SEVENTEENLola11

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Lola
11.13 am

I open my eyes as I hear Casey call me from the kitchen, his voice loud enough to go over my record playing. "Lola! Could you come in here please?" He calls in a tone that immediately makes me think of everything I could have possibly done wrong in my sixteen years of living. I immediately reach to turn off my record player and pull back my blanket, swinging my legs over the side of my bed.

I rack my brain for anything I could have been caught out for as I pull a red college sweater up off the floor and over my head, shuffling out and into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" I ask Casey as I scan him over, my eyes landing straight on the photo album in his hands.

I inwardly cringe as I mentally flick through the pages, endless Polaroid pictures of some of the funniest nights I had experienced with the group were stuck in the album which probably reeked of weed itself, and suddenly my drunken and stoned love for taking photos of our messy nights had turned around to bite me in the ass. I hadn't seen the album in months and had actually forgotten it existed until a few seconds ago.

"I found this in the back of the cupboard by the plates. You mind explaining this?" He quirks an eyebrow up and motions me to stand beside him, his hands holding out a middle page of the album. I furrow my eyebrows at the mention of the album being in the kitchen, no wonder I hadn't been able to find it for months.

I slowly approach him and stand beside him as he leans back against the counter, my eyes dropping down to the page he was holding out.

I look down at the date I had written in black marker, the photo only being five months old. Michael lays on Forman's kitchen floor in only a pair of tiny, white girls panties with a pink bow on the front, a wide grin etched on his face as he lovingly gazes up at Hyde, who was wearing a giant red bra over his denim jacket. Hyde had his hands wrapped around my ankles as I sat on his shoulders with three blunts hanging out of my mouth and one up my nose, my eyes barely even open a slit as I clutch onto a huge bottle of almost empty whiskey in my left hand.

I had no idea who had taken the picture or what we were even doing, but I can't help as I snicker at the image and wonder who Michael had stolen the cute little panties from.

I clear my throat as I look back up at Casey, trying to pull the smile off of my face as he stares down at me in an disapproving brotherly manner.

"It's just a photo album! Filled with photos. Photos of me and my friends." I try to convince him he wasn't seeing anything, folding my arms across my chest.