。・*:・゚★。・* chapter ten

Point Place, Wisconsin
CHAPTER TEN

Point Place, Wisconsin CHAPTER TEN

MONDAY, 10.36 AM

"You're fuckin' kidding!" Donna slaps her hands down onto the table, earning a few side glances from people sat around us. I watch as her mouth hangs open in shock, her fiery red hair tucked behind her ears as she stares at me. I clear my throat in amusement, leaning forward onto my desk and looking down at my books.

"How could you keep this from me for two days! Tell me everything, right from the start! Every detail." Her eyes flicker between mine, desperate for more details, anything to keep her ship sailing.

"There are no details," I give her a fake pout, leaning on my hand as I flick through the pages in my notebook, crossing my legs under the table. Donna snorts a laugh and swipes my notebook from the table in front of me, throwing it behind her followed by a loud clatter and a screech.

"Hey!" Someone complains from behind us, "That hurt!"

"So, did you spoon? Were you naked? Who woke up first? Did you kiss?!" Questions spill out of her mouth one after the other, her eyes flickering between mine desperate for an answer. "Did you lose your virginity?" She whispers frantically, earning a gasp from me, "No!" I immediately shut down the idea, giving her a pointed look.

She stares at me, her eyes wide in hope for me to spill everything as her eyebrows raise to push me for an answer. I groan, knowing I wasn't getting out of it, snaking down low in my seat. "Donna, none of that happened." It wasn't a lie, I didn't want to class what I woke up to as spooning.

"And nothing will happen! It's Hyde! We're just friends, and we always will be. He's my brothers best friend! And he's annoying. And rude. And sarcastic! All the time. I don't like Hyde like that." Maybe that was a lie.

Donna stares at me through her squinted eyes, processing what I had just said. "It's not just Hyde! I know there's something else, I can see it. I've been rooting for this for so long!" She beams, getting over excited.

"I really don't think there is anything else Donna. We were both drunk, I can't even remember how he ended up in my bed. It was a one time thing! And besides, I'm the one who should be pestering you. How's Eric's nose?" I immediately change the subject at the first opportunity I had, which fortunately flies right over Donna's head as she laughs.

"Oh yeah," She snorts, "What were we dancing to again?" She asks with an amused grin, folding her arms across her chest as she leans back in her chair.

"Dancing Queen." I snicker and picture Eric's bloody nose and petrified eyes. I would be shocked to say the least if he hadn't broken it.

Almost instantly, my mind suddenly replays a scene in my head. "Man, why is there a peachy ass on my crotch?" I picture Hyde groaning as I straddled him, his eyes wincing from slamming his head on the kitchen floor.