。・*:・゚★。・* chapter twelve

Point Place, Wisconsin
School
CHAPTER TWELVE

Point Place, WisconsinSchoolCHAPTER TWELVE

THURSDAY, 2.10PM

I stare at the clock, waiting for history to be over. Paul sits beside me repeatedly clicking his pen in his hand, his abnormally long legs man spreading out underneath the table and touching mine. I roll my eyes as he decides to cough loudly, earning a side glance from me.

"What?" He asks me loudly, causing Mrs. Keeper to turn her attention to us. She narrows her eyes and stops her explanation of World War One, waiting for Paul to stop talking and focus again. "What?" I mimic his voice, "Can you shut your fucking legs please, no one wants to see that." I smile at him sweetly.

He narrows his eyes at me and spreads his legs further apart, even adding a loud yawn to his stretch, his arms almost hitting my head. "You pig." I grumble, scooting my chair away from him.

Before he can carry on, the bell finally rings loudly through all the speakers and everyone immediately slams their notebooks shut and makes a rush for the door, much to his dismay.

I gladly leave Paul behind and find Donna and Fez waiting outside leaning on the lockers. "Hello Lola!" Fez greets as I reach them, his hands tucked into his brown jacket.

"Hi Fez." I give him an open smile just as Donna pushes herself off the locker and starts walking to form, talking about something that happened at lunch with some random guy called Travis. I walk beside her and Fez, watching as everyone begrudgingly makes their way into their form rooms, dreading the report cards that were about to be unleashed.

Fez pushes the doors open to the stairway and holds them open for us to pass through, standing in front of it to keep it from slamming. I ruffle his hair to thank him, resulting in a big grin from him in response.

He quickly catches up to us as we walk down the stairs, dodging out of the way of the few kids running up the stairs in a mad rush. "You know," Donna pauses to open the door at the bottom of the stairs, "I think I did real good this term, I mean who knows, I might even get that A in Chemistry!" She says enthusiastically, turning to look at Fez as he snickers.

"What?" She says with an amused smile, knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"Donna, my beautiful red haired friend. You actually have to show up to that class to get an A!" He laughs just as we reach our form room.

No one really cared what room anyone was in for form as long as the classrooms were full and no one was disruptive, which worked out good for us because it was the only class that we were all together in. Form was basically just a thirty minute break from lessons where school updates and classroom reschedules were given, and in this case report cards were handed out.

We make our way to the back of the class where Michael and Eric were already sat, Donna sitting down beside Eric who smiles at the action and Fez sitting beside Michael. I take the last chair and sit opposite them, taking my bag off my shoulder and putting it on the floor next to me.