。・*:・゚★。・* chapter seven

Point Place, Wisconsin
Eric Forman's Basement

Point Place, Wisconsin Eric Forman's Basement

CHAPTER SEVEN
5.13PM

"Donna! Stop moving! It will be all blurry!" I scold, wriggling as everyone smushes together, trying to get in the shot as Donna shoves me out of the way. Fez stands completely still at the back, holding his position as still as possible in case we just so happened to take the picture when he wasn't ready.

"Ready?" Michael asks, holding out my Polaroid camera, extending his long arm out in front of us all to get us all in the shot, not without elbowing me in the ribs and almost knocking me backwards.

"No! You just cut me out-" I'm cut off by Hyde as he reaches out and wraps his arm around my middle, pulling me into his front and lifting me up so my feet were on top of his.

"Blue cheese!" Michael cheers loudly and snaps the picture, not giving any of us a chance to get ready. He pulls down the Polaroid and impatiently waits for it to develop, shaking it vigorously and chucking my camera onto the table by the record player. I cringe as it makes a loud clunk, barely surviving as it was with all the damage he had done to it recently.

Hyde's hand drop from my waist down to the belt loops of my jeans, his fingers curling into them. "I hate that piece of shit," He tells Michael, watching him continue to shake the picture, "Photos like that are just going to be bugged on by the government. Too many spies out there." He complains, slipping his fingers out of my belt loops as I step forward and roll my eyes at his speech.

I lean over and take the developed photo from Michael, snickering as I look at Fez obviously grabbing Donna's ass in the background as her eyes widen in surprise, just as Eric gives Fez the look. Michael is squished beside Hyde and I, his eyes closed and his tongue poking out, as Hyde supports a cheesy grin with his arms wrapped around me whilst I goofily smile at the camera. Pretty freakin' cute if you ask me.

"Burn it, you all look like pricks." I lie with a grin and roll over the back of the couch, kicking my feet up on the side after giving Donna the Polaroid, a groan coming from her throat as she looks at Fez groping in the picture.

Eric then decides to fly over the couch and land on my thighs, just as Donna and Fez join in and chuck themselves over after him, Donna landing on my stomach and Fez thumping me in the face and smothering my head.

"Fez!" I shriek from underneath all three of them as none of them make any move to get off. "You hit me in the face!" I cry, trying to push them all off. Fez gasps and makes a move to get off just as Eric asks him to change the channel on the TV.

"Fez!" I complain, not being able to see anything from underneath him.

"Knock it off, man." Hyde leans over the back of the couch and grabs Fez by his arms, pulling him up and off of me. I sigh in relief and lean up on my arms, trying to kick Donna and Eric off. "Have you forgotten I'm under here or what?" I struggle, watching them both ignore me with amusement.