。・*:・゚★。・* chapter nine part one

Point Place, Wisconsin
The Kelso House

Point Place, Wisconsin The Kelso House

FRIDAY, 5.17 PM

"Please? I'm an angel of a sister." I pout, following Casey around the kitchen as he continues to ignore my begging.

"Casey, you always used to have parties! Why can't I? You let Kelso." I frown dramatically, standing in the way of the sink that he was trying to reach.

"Lola, could you please move?" Casey sighs, completely ignoring me.

"Casey! Please! I never do anything wrong! I'm not failing school, I-I clean my room, I wash the dishes! I never get drunk! Well, I mean-" I abruptly stop talking as Casey grabs my upper arms and lifts me into the air and turns around, placing me down behind him and turning his back to me.

"Thank you," He mumbles, finally being able to get to the sink.

"Michael is my favourite brother." I narrow my eyes at his back, waiting for him to recognise what I said.

"No he's not." He drops the plate he's washing and spins around. "I am. I know I am."

"No you're not. You won't let me have a party." I grin.

"Michael makes you cry literally every day! I never make you cry!" He defends, folding his arm across his chest.

"Well... I will cry if you don't let me have this party." I try to make my eyes water, and the second Casey sees my eyes glaze over he weakens.

"Alright!" He cries, pulling me into his chest and wrapping his arms around my head. "Please don't cry!"

"Don't do anything stupid and make sure Michael looks after you. Don't invite anyone else, I only want your weird little friends coming and no one else. I'm going to Katie's tonight, if the place is trashed in the morning I'll shave your head. Okay? Okay." He breathes out and lets go, ruffling my hair.

"Behave."

"Oh, and Lola. If a single drop is missing from my cupboard, you will be in deep, deep shit." He warns and I brush him off, "Yeah, yeah!"

The moment he turns to finish the dishes I let out a squeal and race into the living room, picking up the telephone and smashing in the Forman's number.

Silently waiting for one of them to pick up, I impatiently wrap my fingers around the wire. "Hello?" A voice that was not Eric, Kitty or Red speaks down the phone.

"Hyde?" I ask, my eyes widening slightly. "Where's Eric?" I question, leaning on the side of the couch.

"Why do you want to talk to Eric?" Hyde teases, making me wonder why he didn't have to ask who was on the other end of the phone.

"I don't," I roll my eyes, "I just expected Eric to answer the phone, you know, with it being his house and all." I hum, checking my split ends on the strand of hair I was playing with.