。・*:・゚★。・* chapter two

The Vista Cruiser
Point Place, Wisconsin

The Vista CruiserPoint Place, Wisconsin

CHAPTER TWO
6.39 pm

"Are you kidding me?" Jackie complains childishly, "There is no way I'm sitting on the foreigner." She shakes her head at the apparent insane suggestion, her pristine curls moving with her head.

"Jackie, you don't get a choice." I quip back, easing my eyebrows at her in a bid to persuade her to end her complaints.

Donna let's put an estranged noise, frustration ticking all of us as Jackie is adamant on not sitting by poor Fez, who sits in the back with an innocent smile on his face, not really sure what was happening.

"Eric, I don't want to sit on Fez! Why can't I sit on Michael?" Jackie cries. "Because that's just the way it planned out! Sit on whoever you want, I don't care. I just want to get to the concert." I lift myself up from Michael's knee in defeat, not wanting to argue with her anymore.

"Hyde's here everyone!" Eric says cheerily, trying to block out Jackie's voice as he all turn to see Hyde standing on the side of the road outside his house, his hands deep in his pockets.

At the sight of him in his thick jacket, I lean forward between Donna and Eric. "Donna, did you bring that spare jacket you mentioned that I stupidly turned down?" I ask hopefully, regretting only wearing a sweater.

She snickers and shakes her head at my ability to forget a jacket every time. "I did, yes. It's in the trunk." She nods, but before I can thank her the back door is opened.

Hyde clambers into already crammed car and slides himself in the spare seat I was just about to grab, my eyes falling onto his face as he beams up at me, "On your feet, lose your seat, doll." He teases, reaching out to steady me as Eric starts the car and I defeatedly fall back into his lap.

"How do I always end up with the short stick? I was third in the car!" I huff, wanting the car ride to hurry up as I cross my arms over my chest, feeling as if I was crushing Hyde's thighs beneath me. He was either incredibly strong or incredibly good at hiding his suffering, because he hasn't flinched once.

"Lola," Fez hums and gives me something else to focus on, "I must say, red is definitely your colour."

"Awh, Fezzie. Blue is your colour too!" I give his hair a ruffle, already growing on the new kid in the group.

As we almost reach Milwaukee, the car ride admittedly was starting to become fun, as Eric had turned the radio on and everyone was jamming out to Queen, and Jackie had actually quietened down slightly.

Michael was complaining loudly about the bruise on his arm that Casey gave him yesterday for making fun of his sweater, just as the car slows down and eventually stops completely much to everyone's dismay.