。・*:・゚★。・* chapter six

The Kelso's Kitchen
Point Place, Wisconsin

The Kelso's KitchenPoint Place, Wisconsin

CHAPTER SIX
7.11 pm

"I still hate you," I shrug, folding my arms across my chest and staring at Michael as he sits across the table from me wearing a shit eating grin, still amused at signing me up for athletics for the seventh year in a row.

"Lola," He rolls his eyes with attitude, dropping his grin with a wince when Casey kicks him under the table, "I didn't mean for that huge jock to knock you down!" He tries to reason with me.

Casey rolls his eyes identically at his brother's attempt for an apology, shaking his head in dismissal. "If you do it next year you're moving out." He teasingly warns, pushing his chair back as he stands up and grabs all three of our plates, walking over to the sink with them.

Michael scoffs, childishly slumping down in his chair. "Whatever."

"Have either of you got homework to do? What about your exams coming up Michael?" Casey asks over his shoulder, turning the hot water on.

"I finished mine yesterday. Apparently they're giving us a break on homework for two weeks for winter." I shrug, not seeing any sense in the reasoning but I couldn't complain.

"It's October! Winter doesn't start for me until December." Casey jokes, obviously confused about the logic.

"I know, but at least I have a break for two weeks." I watch as Michael lets out another loud groan of announce, his head falling onto the table with a smack. Casey turns to look at the noise, furrowing his eyebrows. "What's up?"

"I don't want exams. I want to party." He wails against the table, his hair flopping into his face as he turns his head to the side.

Casey hums in response, turning back to the sink. "Once you've done your exams you can. You'll feel much better if you get them done." He reasons with him, washing the plates in the sink.

I watch Michael sighs, lifting his head and sinking back into his chai, practically on the floor at this point as only his head and shoulders were visible.

"It's not fair. Hyde doesn't get lectured at home. He can do whatever he wants." Michael babbles.

"That's because Steven doesn't have a good home life. Not everyone does, Michael. I think he'd rather have his family than a free will." Casey says lightheartedly. I wasn't aware Casey knew so much about Hyde and what went on at his home, considering Hyde never spoke about it to anyone and if he did he would make a joke from it.