。・*:・゚★。・* chapter five

Eric Forman's Basement
Point Place, Wisconsin

Eric Forman's BasementPoint Place, Wisconsin

CHAPTER FIVE
4.54 pm

"Listen, Lola. I know you think wearing those tiny little shirts will make you look a few years older, but I don't like all the looks you're gettin', man! Look at that-" Michael rambles before I cut him off with a frustrated groan.

"Michael, what I wear has nothing to do with you, or anyone else for that matter. Besides, I think they're cute." I fold my arms across my chest as we continue walking down the path to Eric's house, the cold air picking up as I kick myself for only wearing a cardigan.

"Stop getting your panties in a twist, Michael." Casey adds, slinging an arm over my shoulder. "And lay off, giving orders is my job." He gives him a smug smile.

I give him a wide grin for taking my side as Michael lowly grumbles another complaint to himself and storms over to the Forman's drive, thundering through the front door and no doubt into the basement.

"I'll see you later," Casey laughs and bends down to plant a kiss on my cheek before he ruffles my hair and gets on his bike, cycling off the opposite way.

I wave him off before I follow through into their house, giving Red a smile as he looks at me over his newspaper, returning the smile back at me.

"I just want to hear this guitar solo once more!" Jackie pleads, her eyes wide as I make my way down into the basement.

"Use the damn headphones!" Hyde snaps as she gives him a sarcastic wave of the wire, finally turning and plugging in the headphones.

"Good," Hyde smiles, "Now wrap the cord around your neck." He suggests calmly, turning to look at me as I step down the last step and lean against the couch, facing him.

"What's got you in such a bummer?" I quirk an eyebrow at him as he simply gives me a sarcastic smile and flips me off.

"Hey, would you guys respect me if I worked in the town dump?" Eric asks, his hand flipping through the pages in the help wanted section of the book.

"The town dump? No, now the state dump..." Donna teases, "Why are you looking for a job, Eric?" She asks, leaning forward on the couch to look at him with confusion.

"Everything costs money! Gas...clothes, fun." Eric mumbles, not impressed with any of the other ads in the book he was reading.

"Dates, dates cost money." Michael adds from behind us, his eyes focused on the TV screen.

"Michael, you've never even been on a date." I laugh at him as Fez laughs, "No Kelso, that is prostitution." He shakes his head with a small chuckle, shaking his head.

"Dating is prostitution, man. Except you don't always get what you paid for," Hyde grumbles, kicking his feet up on the table.

"Hyde, you've never even had a girlfriend!" Donna reminds him, a grin on her face.