2

I got out the Car and quickly jogged up and unlocked my door so no one would see Camila, she quickly ran inside along with Normani and Dinah. I closed and locked the door and shut the blinds and Dinah already put the lights on.

"Nice Place" Normani said sitting down on the couch next to Dinah.

"Thanks, do you guys want to watch movies or what?" I asked unsure of what to do.

"Let's watch Camila's Documentary" Dinah said and Normani was quick to agree.

"I don't have the DVD but check some websites and ill go get drinks and snacks" I said walking towards the kitchen.

"I'll come" I heard Camila say so I stopped and turned around to wait for her, she gave me a smile and we walked into the kitchen. Camila hopped onto the counter watching me pour drinks. I put the popcorn in the mircrowave and turned to face Camila whilst we waited.

"You aren't a fan" Camila said her eyes roaming my kitchen.

"How did you know" I asked and her brown eyes met mine, she smirked and hopped off the counter and leaned against it.

" Don't have the most personal part of my life that every fan bought" Camila said.

I opened my mouth to say something when the microwave dinged and Camila took the popcorn out of it and walked through to the living room.

What is this girl doing to me.

I grabbed the glasses and walked into the living room, I saw Dinah and Normani sprawled out on the couch leaving the arm chair, I looked around and saw Camila sitting on the stairs on the phone to someone, I sat on the floor so Camila could have the chair.

"Lo what are you doing?" Camila said from behind, I turned around and she was smirking at me.

"I was sitting here so you could have the chair" I said nervously.

"Don't be stupid we can share it" Camila said holding out her hand for me to take, I grabbed her hand and she helped me up and we both sat on the chair. Camila had her back leaning against my front and her legs dangling over the arm of the chair and mine on the floor.

"Play the movie" Dinah said and I pressed play on the Documentary.

I am Camila Cabello and This is my life.

The introduction said. I felt Camila move closer to me, her lower back was touching my thighs, I looked down at her and a few seconds later she looked up at me.

"Are you okay" She whispered sounding conserned.

"Yeah, are you?" I whispered and she gave me a smile and nodded before turning her attention to the movie again.

"What has been the hardest part of your career?" An interviewer asked Camila.

"The hardest part is probably trying to please everyone. Not everyone will like me and i get that and thats perfectly understandable but people who have never gave me a chance and judging me off what they assume when they could not be more wrong. People think i'm self- centered, abnoxious and rude, people also think I dont't care about my fans and only the fame and that hurts me, I adore my fans and without them I wouldn't have my career and I'm lucky to have each and every fan out there, I wouldn't swap them for the stars in the sky" Camila answered.

Watching that made me realise I have been wrong about her this whole time and she is actually a decent person.

I felt Camila shift in the chair and I looked at her and she nodded her head over to Dinah and Normani who were sleeping cuddled into each other.

"How cute" Camila said before taking a picture and smiling at it.

" I want to get to know you" I said and Camila looked at me with a smile.

"Let's go somewhere where we wont wake them up" Camila said and I nodded before standing up and walking upstairs to my room.

I opened the door and Camila walks in taking in every single detail of my room, from every record to every book.

" What do you want to know?" Camila asked sitting on my desk chair, I smiled at her and sat on the edge of my bed across from her.

"Anything" I answered watching her intently.

"Well my full name is Karla Camila Cabello Estrabo, I'm 17 origimally from Miami, I love music and writing, I'm a singer and actress but mainly a singer. I'm bisexual and i've never kissed anyone, I don't talk to my family anymore since I came out and I drink and i used to do drugs only at partied i drink" Camila listed. " Tell me about you" She added.

"I'm Lauren Jauregui, 18, Live in Miani, love art and music and go to high school, i'm gay and i've only kissed two people but I am a virgin, My family live in London but still pay this house for me to live in and I used to smoke but I stopped" I listed and Camila stood up and sat beside me.

"You have pretty eyes" She said looking deeply into my eyes.

"Thanks" I said blushing.

"CAMILA, RODGERS ON THE PHONE" We heard Normani shout, Camila said she would be one minute and she ran downstairs, grabbed the phone and ran back into my room closing the door and sitting back on the desk chair.

"Hey Rodger.... in a girls house.... no not a one night stand, she is letting me and Normani crash here tonight she goes to the school i am performing at tomorrow... yeah okay.... bye" Camila sighed and put the phone on my desk.

"You okay?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"Yeah, we should go back down, Normani and Dinah are awake now" Camila said grabbing the phone and walking down the stairs and I quickly followed her. Camila quickly ran downstairs and I shamelessly watched her bum as she ran downstairs.

"Eye contact b" Camila said with a smirk which made me slightly embarrassed.

She winked at me and turned around, it was only 2 in the afternoon and I knew this would be a long day.