5

"Who did you write I'll never be the same about?" asked a random girl.

Camila looked nervously around the room her eyes landed on Ariana, Chris and me.

"Erm I would rather not say, if that's okay" Camila said nervously and the audience respected her decision not to say and Camila was grateful for that.

Normani walked over to Chris.

"What's the answer to the question I asked you this morning?" Chris said with a smirk and Camila blushed and Normani winked at Dinah and I before turning to Camila.

"Yes, I mean sure" Camila said blushing and smiling at Chris.

Normani turned and smirked at Dinah who shot her a glare, I didn't know what Chris asked Camila but I had a rough idea.

Camila sang the rest of her set and spoke a bit but never looked at me once she would look at Ariana or Chris or Lucy even freaking Dinah but never me but every single time she and I were alone she would give me her full attention even if it was Dinah and Normani with us.

Normani and Dinah took Camila's car home and I waited whilst Camila said bye to some fans, I was waiting by my car watching how the more fans she got through the closer she was getting to Ariana and I was dreading it.

Camila got to Ariana and I swear I saw a sparkle in her eye when she hugged her, Ariana took out her phone and took a picture with Camila and Camila took it out of Ariana's phone out of her hand and started typing. It looked like she gave Ariana her number.

Camila finished saying bye to her fans, it felt like she took forever. She grabbed her guitar and bag and walked over to me and put her bags in my car before walking up to me.

"Hey, thanks for waiting" Camila said with a warm smile.

"My pleasure" I said trying not to sound bitter. I don't know why I feel jealous, I cant like someone after a day its impossible.

"Are you ready to go back to yours?" Camila asked and I nodded, we got in the car and started our drive back to my house.

We pulled up outside and I helped Camila with her bags, we walked in to see Normani and Dinah watching a movie and Chris playing basketball outside. Camila dropped her bags and jogged outside to get Chris. I watched her run up and hug him, Camila stood with her back towards the house and Chris was facing the house. They looked like they were having a serious conversation, occasionally Chris would glance up at me, halfway through their conversation Camila turned her head around and looked at me before looking back at Chris and then Camila walked away on the phone.

Chris watched Camila intently as Camila looked stressed out during her conversation on the phone. I could tell she was stressed by the constant lip biting, furrowing of her eyebrows, running her hand through her hair and the way her eyes would be glued to the floor as she continuously blinked. A few minutes later Camila got off the phone and her and Chris joined us to watch the movie. Camila sat next to me whilst Chris sat on the floor in front of her.

Dinah put on a horror movie despite Camila's protests for her not to, I knew Dinah done it on purpose but Normani didn't look impressed with Dinah's plan. halfway through the movie Camila put her legs on Chris's shoulder and Chris lay his head on them but Camila also leaned into my side and put her hand on top of mine. I felt electricity run all the way up my arm but as soon as she noticed she pulled her hand away instantly. Camila quickly stood up and ran out my house and we all looked at each other dumbfounded by her action.

"I'll go get her" I said standing up and running outside, I found her sitting on my porch steps crying. 

"Hey, Camila what is wrong?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Chris, Ariana, you, Normani and Dinah I cant take it, you all expect stuff from me which I cannot do. Normani wants me to give Chris or Ariana a chance when Dinah wants me to give you a chance. Chris wants me to give him a chance and so does Ariana and you I can tell by the way you look at me you want me to give you a chance to. I don't wanna hurt anyone but I can't sate three people." Camila vented.

"Don't listen to what others want you to do just do you. Everyone likes a girls who do themselves." I said, not realising how wrong that came out until Camila giggled beside me.

"I'm sorry for unloading that on you and probably being the biggest mindfuck in the history of mindfucks." Camila said with a little giggle. I loved that sound, I could listen to it on repeat all day, the smile that comes a long with it is amazing she has the worlds most beautiful smile. The way she tucks her hair behind her ear when she puts her head down because she is shy.

I don't know if I have fallen in love with her being around or if I have fallen in love with her. I need to figure it out before she falls for Chris or Ariana.

Camila stood up and I watched her dust off the dry muck off her jeans and she stuck out her hand.

"Get up and lets get back inside" Camila said with a smile, I grabbed her hand and I felt the electricity all over again, I stood up and opened the door for her. We walked inside and found everyone looking at Camila.

"Everything okay?" Chris asked and Camila smiled at him and nodded her head, she didn't look at him like she usually does but I guess that's just because of the fact she was crying like 20 seconds ago.

It broke my heart seeing someone that beautiful upset, someone with that pretty a smile should not be frowning and as long as she's here I will make sure she does nothing but smile and if she cries especially over him or Ariana or me I will be there to make sure she smiles before the tear hits her cheek. She deserves happiness and only happiness.

I think I've figured it out.

I am in love with Camila Cabello and I am going to make her mine. No. Matter. What.

I don't know if people are actually enjoying this, let me know :)