35

Back to Lauren's point of view

I knew I messed up, I saw it in her face, I saw it when I touched her usually there's a sparkle in her eye when I do but this time her eyes watered, I saw it when she left the room without looking back. She never looked back and I mean who can blame her.

I sigh to myself and leave the room walking to my car where I see Camila sitting on the hood of it, she was fidgeting with her phone case. I took a breath and walked towards her.

"Hey" I said nervously, she never looked at me she just nodded her head slightly. She slid off the hood of the car, tossed her bags in the back and got into the passengers seat.

I slowly walked round to my end and hesitated before opening the door. As soon as I get in I can feel the tension. I start the car and Camila turns the radio on as I pull out of the parking lot. Camilas song is playing and I see her move her head to the beat, I turn it up and I glance at her once I hear her sing quietly. I can't help but smile to myself. The song ends and I look back at the road.

The drive was silent, we got to the hotel and I grab her bags before she gets the chance, she looks at me and forces a smile as she notices I'm carrying her stuff.

We walk up to our room, in silence, she opens the door and walks in I hear her scoff and she barges past me and walks out the room. I sit her bags down and walk into the main room where I see Lucy sitting on my bed, she looks nervous.

"Hi" she says softly standing up and walking towards me. I can't lie I'm happy to see her we have a connection.

"What are you doing here?" I ask with a smile and I see her blush.

"You left your door open and I couldn't stop thinking about you and I don't know why" she said stepping closer.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you either" I admit placing my hand on her waist.

She smiled and leaned in and kissed me, I relaxed and kissed her back she began walking to the bed and pulled me down with her, I knew in my head that it was wrong and I shouldn't be doing it but I can't stop.

"Hey Lauren look I'm sorry about the way I acted I mi- what the fuck" I hear the painfully familiar voice and immediately pull away.

"Camila" I say and she puts her hand up.

"On my fucking bed, in our fucking room Lauren what the fuck is wrong with you I came here to apologise but know what forget it" she said and looked at Lucy. She put on a fake smile.

"Hi I'm Lucy" Lucy said nervously standing up and Camila smiled clearly forcing it.

"I'm Camila" she said before looking at me rolling her eyes and walking out.

I look at Lucy who is looking at me unsure of what to do.

"I'm sorry" I say with a smile.

"I get it lauren you and I have a connection a good one but you and Camila have one better you and her are a good match, you clearly love her and she loves you otherwise she wouldn't be so angry. You need to go get her. Now " she said and I thank her before running out of the room to look for Camila.

The first place I check is the dance hall, she's not there.

I run to the pool where she also isn't there. I check every place I can think of before going to normani's room. I knock on the door.

"What do you want?" She spat and I grew nervous.

"Is Camila here?" I ask and normanis face changes to an unreadable expression.

"No I thought she was with you" she said sounding worried, I shook my head and she pulled out her phone and tried calling her but no answer.

She texted the others telling them what happened, her and I were in a cab going to camila's favourite bar here.

Once we get there normani and I run inside and look around, we almost gave up when we see a couple in the corner. It looks like Camila but I can't make out the other person, normani drags me over.

It's Camila and someone I don't know.

"Camila lets go" normani said and Camila groaned, normani grabbed her arm and Camila stumbled into her arms.

In the cab back Camila was blabbing about random things the entire way. We got to the hotel and I carried Camila back to our room, I lay her in her bed. 

"Normani" Camila said but normani wasn't here so I just ignored it. "Why does LoLo hurt me so much" she said and my heart sunk "I mean I want to be with her but I am scared" Camila said and then almost instantly passed out.

Her words repeatedly played in my mind as I lay in my bed tossing and turning with camilas words haunting me. I didn't think I hurt her that much or meant anything to hurt but I guess I was wrong. 

I know I messed up but the thing I don't know is if she will ever forgive me, she was pretty pissed earlier so who knows what will happen.

It's Camila it's the ray of sunshine that no one wants to lose ever she makes everything better she makes everyone's days better and now I might lose that in my life. It's a scary thought.