20

The plane had landed and we were currently in Camila's car that her hotel provided for her, the hotel was a 20 minute drive from the airport.

We reached the airport and checked in. There was three rooms.

"Shawn and Chris share a room, Camila and Lauren and Ariana and I, is that okay?" Normani said and we all agreed.

We took our keys and headed to our rooms Camila and I had the biggest because she is a celebrity.

The room had two double beds, two couches a tv and 2 bathrooms well one shower room and one toilet. The room over looked the beach and there was also a bar in it.

It was 1pm here so we had the whole day.

"Let's go to the pool" Camila said grabbing her bikini and running to the bathroom, I quickly got into my bikini and threw shorts and a top over it before Camila came out. Camila came out wearing a black bikini with bits of white and her hair tied up in a pony tail.

Camila grabbed a long top and threw it on, she grabbed her sunglasses and phone and we left to get everyone else, everyone was waiting in the hallway for us so I assume they knew Camila would want to go to the pool. We made our way to the pool and found six sun loungers next to the bar beside the pool. Camila lay in the middle of us with Shawn to her left and Chris to her right. Camila began to take off her top and all of us except Normani was basically drooling. Camila lay on her sun lounger and we all done the same.

"I'm going to get a drink who wants anything?" Camila said standing up.

"Beer" Shawn and Chris said in unison.

"I'll have what your having" Normani said and Ariana and I said the same.

"Shawn come help me " Camila said grabbing Shawn's hand.

Shawn got up off his lounger and held Camila's hand, the pair walked over to the bar. I watched as the bartender tried not to freak out that camila Cabello was in-front of her. The bartender poured the drinks and Shawn picked them all up and Camila linked their arms and they walked over. Shawn handed Chris his beer and sat his own down, Camila had got a vodka and coke so that's what Ariana Normani and I also got.

Through out the day Camila was drinking more and more and she was getting tipsy and it was only 2 in the afternoon. Camila decided she wanted to play water polo. She ran over to the rep who was taking the list for players and she joined, she then jumped into the pool and started passing a ball with a little girl.

After Camila played water polo it was 4, we decided to go back and get ready for tonight, Camila was invited to a party in a club to kick off her three weeks in the country.

I had to help Camila up to the room she was very drunk, I opened the door and sat her on the couch, I went to walk over to the bathroom but Camila grabbed my wrist and stood up.

"I am sorry" Camila slurred "sorry for making out with people I front of you I'm sorry for fucking with your mind and I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you and I never will be. You deserve someone who's kind and genuine not a slutty pop star who takes advantage of her fame and the fact girls want her. I am sorry Lauren I really am" Camila rambled and then passed out after she fell onto the couch.

I had my shower and thought about everything Camila said, she doesn't sleep with girls just to hurt me, it's because she knows she's not good for me and wants to make me realise it too. Camila is kind and genuine but fame can make people do stupid things. I woke Camila up and she trudged into the shower, I quickly dried my hair and threw on a black crop top and some denim shorts.

Camila had came out the shower, she dried her hair and got dressed in there too, she was wearing skinny black ripped jeans and a white crop top her hair was wavy and she had black heels on.

"You look amazing" I said and Camila blushed and looked me up and down and bit her lip.

"You look hot lauren" Camila said running her hand through her wavy hair.

"Normani and the guys are waiting in reception for us" I said and Camila nodded and grabbed the key and we left to meet the guys.

We walked into reception and everyone stood up, Ariana Shawn Chris all had their eyes glued to Camila whereas Normani was looking at her phone.

"Looking good Cuban" Shawn said and winked at Camila and Camila looked Shawn up and down.

"You look handsome Canada" Camila said to Shawn.

"You look beautiful Mila" Ariana said and Camila winked at her and Chris just winked at Camila.

Normani told us the car was here and we all followed Camila outside, we stepped into the car and there was champagne, Camila opened the bottle and poured us all a glass.

" A toast I wanna say Thankyou to all of you for being so kind and welcoming to me you don't use me for fame or anything and a bonus you guys are all pretty good looking. But in all serious Thank you for coming with me and being supportive and being awesome friends" Camila said and we all drank.

We arrived at the club and the paparazzi were behind poles so the couldn't get to Camila, we walked up to the door and the bouncer let us in, we were greeted with free drinks and loud music. The club was packed, Camila dragged Normani to the dance floor and the pair started dancing and we all followed suit.

"I'm going to get a drink" Camila said and I went with her, we waited at the bar and I could see Camila shaking and swaying.

" a vodka please" Camila said her voice was shaky, the bartender gave Camila the glass and Camila drank it all in one, she smiled at me and turned to walk to the dance floor when she fell, I rushed to catch her and I luckily caught her. Shawn came running over and everyone followed the bar tender called an ambulance and Camila lay there unconscious and not moving.

She had a show in 6 days and we don't know if she was just to drunk or what but I guess we will find out.

I glance over and Normani who's eyes looked watery and Shawn was holding Camila's hand tightly as if she was going to fade away any minute.

Please be okay Camila, we all need you.