34

As soon as Normani leaves the guilt hits me, she's right what am I doing.

I immediately grab my things and leave my room to go find Normani, I knock on her door, no answer and I knock on everyone else's door and there's still no answer. Then they must be at the hospital.

That was my issue, do I go or so I stay. I knew I had to face up to what I done the problem was when. I know what I done was shitty and I knew I had to face up to it so I got in a cab and made my way to my worst nightmare.

I got to the floor Camila room was on and I felt my heart drop, I slowly walked into the room and everyone turned to face me.

"Hey lo, I missed you" Camila said with a big smile plastered on her face holding her hand out for me to take, and I did and she pulled me in and quickly kissed me I could feel normanis eyes burn into the back of my head. I pulled away and sat on the floor beside Camila's bed.

"Camila we need to talk" Normani said sternly and I felt my heart drop even further.

After that everyone except Normani left the room, the rest of us went to the cafe I was feeling sick with nerves so couldn't eat. 

CAMILA POV

"What's up mani?" I asked watching Normani twiddle with her hair and pace I was growing nervous by each step.

"Well before we came here, I saw Lauren go to her room so I quickly got ready to go ask her how you were but when I walked in lauren was in there about to have sex with some chick" Normani said and I felt a pain in my heart, worse than the bullet wounds in me.

"How do you know they were gonna have sex?" I asked trying to convince myself it isn't as bad as it sounds maybe it was just a kiss.

"The girl was lying naked on the bed and Lauren was kissing up the girls thigh" Normani said and at that point I couldn't pretend it wasn't as bad as it sounds cause it sounds a lot worse than I thought.

Normani looked at my sympathetically, as I ran my fingers through my hair and clearly holding back tears. 

"I'm so stupid" I said letting the tears fall and not even caring.

"No your not Camila, you aren't the stupid one. She is you took a fucking bullet for the god damn girl and this is what she goes and does. Yeah you guys weren't together and you pushed her away sometimes but this time you were willing to try regardless of how your rep would be effected and this is what she does" Normani vents and goes to continue but incomes the doctor.

"Morning miss Cabello, I have some good news, since your injuries weren't severe you get to leave today just be careful" the doctor said before exiting the room.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm stoked to be leaving this place but returning to the hotel means sharing a room with Lauren and after what I just found out makes me uncomfortable.  Yeah I know I've done the same to her but this situation is different we were good I was thinking her and I were a thing and I took a bullet for her this was her showing her gratitude in that case I'd hate to see her if she's ungrateful for something.

I'm lost in thought and didn't realise normani packed my stuff and I also didn't realise the others were back waiting for me to leave.

"Yo walz get dressed we outta here" dinah screamed flinging my clothes at me I chuckled and slowly make my way to the bathroom.

The doctor says my injuries aren't severe but they're pretty bad her definition of severe is life support.

Once I'm ready I exit the bathroom and the only one in my room is lauren.

"The others said they'd get us back at the hotel we just have to wait for you to be officially allowed to leave" lauren said avoiding eye contact and playing with her hands.

"Great" I said I enthusiastically, why would normani leave she knows better ugh.

"Yeah" lauren mumbled.

All that's going through my head is lauren and this... this other girl and it's getting me annoyed. So I decide to face my problems head on.

"Why?" I asked and Lauren snapped her head up to look at me.

"What?" She replied looking me dead in the eye.

I stepped closer to her and noticed her tense.

"Why did you do what you done?" I said watching Lauren grow more and more nervous.

"Camz I don't get what you mean" she said I cringed at the nickname.

"1. Don't call me that and 2. The other girl from earlier, why?" I said and watched her visually come up with an answer.

"It was a mistake Camila I wasn't thinking I made a stupid mistake" lauren said stepping closer to me.

"Yeah you did make a mistake, whilst I lay in this very bed with injuries I have from saving your life and you go sleep with some whore" I spat and I watched Lauren's face turn into some unreadable expression.

"I'm sorry" she said cupping my cheek

"I don't know if sorry will fix this, lauren" I said watching her tense at the fact I used her full name.

I pulled her hand away from my face, grabbed my bag and walked out of the room leaving her there. I never looked back because if I did I know for a fact I'd crumble and forgive her and I knew that wasn't what I should do. I love her I do but she messed up. She messed up big time and she needs to prove she's sorry.

Sorry can be the most meaningless word, people say it all the time but there's a select handful of people who mean it. Sorry used to be a word that meant something to me but now it feels empty especially hearing Lauren say it.