14

After a very tense and quiet breakfast Camila and I went up the stairs so she could pack her things and get ready to leave. I was packing Camila's jumpers when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I turned around and there stood Camila with a giant grin on her face.

"Hey" I said with a chuckle.

"You know I can pack my own clothes, I appreciate you doing it but you don't have to" Camila said and I just smiled and continued packing her things.

I heard her sigh and she skipped to the opposite end of my bed and jumped on it and helped me pack. We finished packing after about 15 minutes and I put Camila's suitcase behind my door, I was about to open the door when I felt Camila grab my wrist and spin my around pushing me against the door. She looked at me and smiled.

"Lock the door" She whispered into my ear making sure her lips brushed against my earlobe.

I quickly stumbled to find the lock but I found it and quickly locked it and almost instantly Camila kissed me passionately, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I gripped her waist tightly, Camila licked my bottom lip and I granted her access and her tongue darted into my mouth. I moved my hands to the back of Camila's legs and lifted her up and her legs instantly wrapped around my waist when I started walking towards the bed without breaking the kiss, I gently lay her down on the bed and she pulled me on top of her. I broke the kiss and attached my lips to her neck and I heard her breath hitch and saw goosebumps appear on her body, I made my way down from her neck to her collarbones and I heard a quiet moan slip. Camila pulled my shirt up and I sat up to take it off, once she took it off she flung it onto the floor before taking her own off, Just when we were about to continue I heard Normani shout.

"Camila come on the bus will be here in 5" Normani shouted and Camila groaned and rolled her eyes which made me chuckle.

"not funny Lo not funny" Camila said playing with the hairs on the back of my neck.

"Kind of is, quite amusing seeing you frustrated" I joked and Camila hit the back of my head gently and I laughed. I slowly got off of her and tossed her over her shirt before putting my own back on. Camila hopped of the bed and went to fix her hair in the mirror.

"Lauren!" Camila quietly shouted making me turn around and burst into laughter when I saw her neck but Camila on the other hand didn't look amused. "your dead"

"What you've done it worse to me babe, chill" I said and Camila covered it up with makeup before running downstairs, I grabbed her suitcase and joined her.

I placed her suitcase at the door and as soon as I did I heard a honk from outside and Camila stood up and walked to the door.

"Normani you don't have to come, you can stay I will be back soon enough" Camila said and Normani just nodded her head and hugged Camila and started crying. Camila wiped Normani's tears and kissed her on the cheek, Normani grabbed Camila's case and walked outside to the bus.

Chris and Ariana rushed in and Camila smiled, Chris walked up to Camila and hugged her tightly and Camila nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck and hugged him back tightly. Chris pulled away and quickly wiped a tear.

"I'll miss you Champ" Chris said and Camila chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"I'll miss you too, text me everyday" Camila stated and Chris nodded and joined Normani outside and Ariana walked up to Camila.

Camila hugged Ariana tightly and Ariana relaxed into the hug, Camila hugged her tighter but after a few minutes pulled away and Ariana was fighting back the tears.

"Don't cry babe, I will be seeing a lot of you if we are releasing a duet" Camila said and Ariana nodded and smiled before joining the others outside.

Camila turned to me and her eyes watered up and she gave me a weak smile before wrapping her arms around my neck and I quickly hugged her back tightly. Camila pulled back slightly and kissed me slowly as if she was saying goodbye and I kissed her back. I pulled back and she rested her forehead on mine.

"I'm going to miss you Lolo" She whispered and lifted her head.

"I will see you soon Cabello, keep in touch on social media or whatever since I don't have your number" I said and she smiled and nodded, she intertwined our fingers and we walked to the bus, she was cuddled into my arm holding my hand tightly.

"I will miss all of you guys, thank you for everything you all have done and I will see you guys in a few weeks or so" Camila said hugging us all and stepping onto the bus. " I will see you soon Normani" She added and gave us all a smile and blew us a kiss and walked onto her bus. The doors closed and the bus started and she left all we could see was her name on the back of the bus.

Who knows when she will be back but all I hope is that she keeps in touch. I cant help but feel bad that Dinah never got to say goodbye or apologise because at the end of the day Dinah was Camila's biggest fan basically and before it all got complicated the pair were joined at the hip. Deep down Dinah meant well and I see that but I didn't want their time together to end with Camila having to take a break and Dinah feeling like crap because I know Dinah meant well but Camila has something about her which makes you crumble.

She said she will be back soon so this is not the end and I will make her mine and I will make sure I don't lose touch with her even if I have to force Normani to help me. Camila and I have shared moments today and that cannot be the end, I refuse to let it be the end. We are good together.