28

We were all backstage waiting for Camila to start her show, the crowd were chanting and Camila started her introduction music.

"What's up you guys?" Camila shouted running on stage and he crowd screamed her name and screamed just in general. " I am so stoked to be hear are you guys ready to have the time of your lives?" Camila asked and they cheered even louder and Camila's song crying in the club started.

Through out the show Camila and he crowd got more hype as the show went on Camila was loving the crowds response to her and the crowd loved how active and enthusiastic she was.

It was time for Camila to serenade a lucky fan, she jumped off stage and there was a beautiful girl in the front row, Camila grabbed her hand and took her on stage and sat her down.

"Hello beautiful, what's your name?" Camila asked and the girls smile got wider and her cheeks got redder.

"I'm haliee" the girl said and I saw Camila check the girl out and the girl smiled in response.

"Play the music" Camila said and I have questions began, the lights dimmed and a spotlight shone on Camila and haliee. 

Camila knelt beside the girl and started singing and the two never broke eye contact, during the song haliee started crying and Camila hugged her tightly and told her not to cry, once the song finished Camila whispered something in her ear and the girl bit her lip and nodded.

"Give it up for the beautiful Haliee, she has been amazing Thankyou " Camila cheered and the crowd also cheered.

" I heard that very good friends of mine can sing and I was wondering if you guys wanted to hear her?" Camila said and the crowd cheered.

"Give it up for my 3 beautiful friends who don't know I'm doing this Give it up for Normani, Lauren and Ally " Camila cheered and I was pushed on stage, I never knew ally but I recognised her, she was Camila's doctor.

"Hey guys, I want you guys to sing a song with me" Camila said and the music started it was Havana by Camila, we started singing the song and Camila signalled for her band to stop.

"This isn't right we are missing something so that's why I want all of you to give it up for Dinah-Jane" Camila cheered and my jaw dropped when the hell did she get here.

Dinah came running on and the crowd cheered and he music played, the 5 of us sang Camila's song.

"You guys were amazing Thankyou so much" Camila said and we walked off stage, "now for my final song of the night I have one very special guest who flew all the way here" Camila said and the crowd was silent. "Give it up for my very good and very talented friend Taylor Swift" Camila cheered and the crowd went wild as Taylor ran on stage.

"This song is called, love story, sing along if you guys know it" Camila said and the two started singing, I looked over and saw Dinah grinning at me and I walked over.

"When did you get here?" I exclaimed and Dinah just winked.

"Camila told me you seemed out of it so she flew me out here" Dinah said and it made my heart swell. I wrapped my arms around Dinah and held her tightly.

"I missed you" I mumbled into  her neck and she nodded.

"Thankyou so much you guys have been amazing. I hope you enjoyed the show and I will be back very very soon. Before I go I want you guys to give it up for my incredible band and my super talented dancers and my amazing special guests I appreciate all of you guys. But most importantly give it up for yourself This was by far one of the best crowds I've had in my entire career" Camila shouted and the crowd cheered and Camila ran offstage.

She ran over to us and stood with a smile on her face she looked at me and the smile grew wider.

"Surprise" she said with a giggle that melted my heart, I thanked her and she walked off.

She walked towards the hall and told the bouncer something and he nodded he quickly sped off and Camila waited. The bouncer came back in followed by the girl Camila serenaded, Camila and Haliee spoke for a few minutes before walking away somewhere. 

Normani, Ariana, Chris, Ally, Dinah, Shawn and I walked in the direction of the car and saw Camila standing in front of Haliee who was leaning against it playing with her hair. I looked at Shawn and Normani who were looking at each other, Shawn gave Normani a look and she sighed.

"Camila are you ready?" Normani shouted and Camila turned around and she had a smile on her face.

"Yeah I have a surprise for you guys" Camila said and we all looked at each other, Camila stepped to the door and opened it, she told Haliee to come too, Haliee and the others got in the car and I was about to but she shut the door.

"Your coming with me" she said and told the others we would meet them at the place, she told the driver to take the guys to a food place then to the surprise. The car drove off and Camila turned to face me.

"Are you okay?" She asked squeezing my arm, I knew she was talking about the thing that happened with Brad.

"Yeah are you?" I lied and I knew she noticed I was lying she just nodded her head and took me to another car, she opened the door for me and I got in and she followed behind.

"To the surprise please Rob" Camila said sweetly and he nodded and drove off.

Camila turned to me and smiled, she leaned in and captured her lips in mine, we made out until the car stopped.

Camila got out the car and held her hand out for me to take so she could help me out, we were at a building, we walked inside and Camila led me to a hall where there was a projector and music and alcohol.

"This is a Thankyou for all of you, you all have helped me in a way I can't explain so this is me saying Thankyou" Camila said kissing my cheek, a few minutes later the other came in with take out.

"OMG Camila what is this?" Normani exclaimed.

"It's a Thankyou party" Camila said and played the music she grabbed a bottle and began drinking.

Let's see where the night goes.