25

I woke up when I heard a rustling sound coming from beside my bed, I rolled over to see Camila sitting eating be cold pizza from last night.

I chuckled and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Morning" I said quietly but she still heard it, she smiled.

"Morning beautiful" she said before taking another bite out of her slice.

She finished the slice and got up, she grabbed a dark grey bikini from her bag and went into the bathroom, I didn't want to get out of bed just yet.

I lay there until Camila came out, I let my eyes run all over her body shamelessly and didn't even care that she was watched me do it.

"Eye contact" Camila said and I chuckled and got out of bed.

"Sorry but I'm not ashamed one bit" I said with a wink and Camila smirked at me. I grabbed my bikini and quickly got dressed, I came back out to find Camila siting on the couch watching me.

Camila ran her eyes all over my body and bit her lip whilst doing so, she stood up and walked closer to me. She put her hands on my bare hips.

"Hmm you look pretty good yourself" Camila husked then bit her lip.

"Thanks" I said feeling my face heat up. Camila nodded and smiled, she culled my cheek and leaned into kiss me. Our lip met and I felt fireworks explode in my stomach. Camila pulled away and smiled at me.

"We should go to the pool I need a relaxing non drama free day before my show tomorrow" Camila said and grabbed her shorts and shoes.

We walked to the pool and saw most of our group sitting there, Camila and I reached the group and Camila sat next to Ariana.

"Hey guys" I said and Camila said hi quickly after.

"You guys good?" Normani said and Camila smiled and nodded.

"Perfect" I said smiling at Camila who was already blushing.

The whole day we lay on the sun loungers and relaxed, we played water polo and had a few drinks. None of us were drunk but we decided to all go to the entertainment since Camila missed performing yesterday, she had spoken to the rep and they will let her perform today instead.

We had all got ready and we were currently sitting in the entertainment plaza whilst Camila was getting ready back stage, word had gotten around that Camila was performing so the place filled up pretty quickly, the floor was for the children and all the seats for teenagers and adults. Camila had a large rectangular stage and the seats were all pretty close to it.

The rep came jogging out chirpily. "Good evening guys". She shouted and everyone cheered. "Tonight we have a special surprise" she said and the crowed broke into murmurs " the one the only Camila Cabello is preforming here, give her a warm welcome and enjoy the show" she finished and everyone erupted into cheers and applause.

Camila came out, she was in black jeans with a navy blue crop top on.

"Hi guys sorry I missed performing last night I wasn't feeling great but I will make it up to you. I wrote a new song last night and I will perform it for the first time to you guys." Camila said and we all cheered " this first song is called miss moving on"

The music started and Camila began singing, all of the children knew this song so Camila was crouching down dancing with them and stuff like that, once that song had finished everyone cheered.

"This next song is one I wrote a few years back this is called No way" Camila said and the slow music began.

Camila sang this song so passionately and the crowd all out their flashlights on, I saw Camila smile at the sight of all the lights. Camila finished singing. She sang 6 more songs before singing a crowd favourite.

"This last song is called Havana, sing along" Camila said and we all cheered.

The music started and Camila began dancing seductively around the stage, she began singing and slowly swaying her hips to the music. She went into the crowd and ran up to me and started singing to me for a few seconds then she ran back to the stage, she asked a little girl to come up and Camila gave the girl a mic and the two started singing the rest of the song.

Once Camila was finished the whole crowd cheered as she walked off the stage, she jogged up to us and took a seat beside me whilst the rep was introducing the other entertainment.

"That was amazing Camila" Chris said and Ariana nodded and clapped in agreement.

"Just think tomorrow she will have all her dancers and stage props and band" Shawn said and Normani chuckled along with Camila.

"I'm pretty beat after that lauren do you want to go to the room?" Camila said and I nodded we stood up and said bye to everyone. 

Camila and I started walking to the room when Camila grabbed my wrist and attached her lips to mine hungrily. I kissed her back as we walked into the elevator I wasn't sure if it was empty but I pressed the room button and it started moving, once it dinged Camila broke the kiss and seductively dragged me to the room, she opened the door and pulled me inside causing me to giggle lightly, she led me to the bed but stopped in her tracks.

"Camila wha-" I started but stopped when I saw brad sitting on Camila's bed.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Camila gritted and clenched her fists.

"To get back lauren" Brad said and hopped off the bed and walked towards me.

"She's with Me" Camila hissed and Brad laughed, he turned to me and pressed his lips against mine, and instantly I felt him being pulled off me.

Camila had him pinned against the wall and she looked angry.

"Get out before I call security" Camila hissed and a terrified Brad scurried out the room.

Camila gave me a weak smile before getting into her own bed and going to sleep. I assumed it would be best to leave her to calm down so I said sorry and got into my own bed.