11

I was sitting next to Camila's bed when Ariana and Normani walked in, Camila was lying there squeezing my hand instead of her side.

"How is she?" Ariana asked looking at Camila and I's hands, I could see the jealousy on her face but quite frankly I didn't care.

"She will be fine hopefully we are waiting for Dr Brooke to come back to take her for an x-ray" I explained and as soon as I had finished Dr Brooke walked in.

"Hi Camila, I am Doctor Brooke but you can call me Ally" She said walking over to Camila's side. " I am going to need you to try and walk if that's okay, only just to the x-ray room, your girlfriend can still hold your hand but we need you to try"

Camila nodded and used my arm as support to sit up and she winced in pain.

"aahh" Camila whined and put all of her weight onto my arm, I quickly wrapped my arm around her shoulders and Ally looked and me and told me to pick her up and I did. Camila wrapped her arm around my neck and cuddled into my whilst gripping my shirt. I carried her into the x-ray room but she had to stand herself to be x-rayed, I gently put her down.

"Camila you have to stand up by yourself to get x-rayed but I have got you support whilst you get x-rays." Ally said helping Camila to the machine where Camila had handles to hold on to.

Ally started the x-rays and Camila gripped the handles tightly, she was nibbling at her bottom lip and Ally was working the machine.

"How you holding up?" Ally asked from behind the screen and Camila smiled sarcastically and Ally apologised. After another 5 minutes Ally was done and Camila sank into a seat which was put behind her. "Camila has bruised ribs and one broken one" Dr Brooke stated and Camila started to groan but clutched her side in pain. "We will give her crutched because she clearly cannot walk and she will receive pain killers also"

Ally walked out to get Camila her crutches and Camila looked at me and smiled warmly at me.

"What about your show in a few days?" I asked and Camila thought for a moment.

"Acoustic session it is" Camila joked but forced herself not to giggle her pretty smile substituted for the warm giggle.

Ally came back in and handed Camila her crutch and Camila thanked her and got Ally to sign her out so she could go back to my house. Camila hobbled along out to the waiting room where Normani and Ariana were waiting, Ariana sprung up from her seat and over to Camila. Ariana gave Camila a hug, once she pulled away she leaned into kiss her and Camila turned her head so all Ariana got was cheek but I noticed Camila glance at me.

We helped Camila out of my car and into my house where she was met by Dinah but no Chris. Dinah rushed over she had guilt written over her face, she apologised over and over again but Camila wasn't paying attention she was looking around obviously looking for Chris.

"Where's Chris?" Camila asked still looking around and Dinah pointed outside, Camila nodded and hopped outside, she smiled when she saw Chris lying on the grass.

Chris jumped up and rushed over to Camila and hugged her, Camila pulled back with a huge smile on her face and so did Chris, the two were just staring at each other when Chris cupped Camila's cheek and leaned in and Camila met him halfway, the sight of them kissing shattered my heart. Dinah looked at me and she saw red, Dinah ran outside causing the two to pull apart. Normani, Ariana and I looked at each other and ran outside.

"What the hell Dinah?" Chris exclaimed and Dinah scoffed.

"Again Camila really?" Dinah chuckled and Camila looked at her confused.

" Dinah fucking drop it, seriously let it go" Normani snapped, Camila remained silent and pulled out her phone and called someone, we all watched in silence.

" Hi Rodger, I can't take it here I need to cancel the rest of my shows and prom, I am exhausted and I don't enjoy being bullied. Thank you Rodger" Camila hung up the phone and grabbed Chris and hopped out, then all we heard was his car screech away.

" Dinah really?!" Ariana groaned and Normani shook her head and walked inside, I looked at Dinah gave her a small smile before following the girls inside.

"Let's watch Tv or something" Ariana said and we all agreed and sat down, I don't know where Dinah was but I honestly didn't care. I turned on the TV and the first thing to flash up was Camila and Chris during an interview which was live. The three of us looked at each other before turning our attention to the screen.

"So Camila I got a message saying you needed an immediate interview to talk to your fans" The interviewer asked and Camila nodded.

"Well guys I have bad news, I am having to cancel the rest of my school concerts for the time being. I am drained and I do not feel like myself, I have broken a rib and bruised other ribs I don't think just now is the best state for me to try please you all. You have all been amazing hosts and I am deeply saddened by this but I need to take a break to get back to normal and I will be right back to blow the room off your school. I am really sorry to disappoint you guys" Camila said wiping a tear discretely.

"Aww Camila, you should take all the time you need to get back to your normal self again and your real fans will respect you regardless of this situation or not. One question before I let you go and rest. Who is this handsome boy?" The interviewer asked pointing to Chris and Camila laughed and hugged into his side.

"This is Chris Jauregui, he is an amazing football player he also does lacrosse and basketball in fact handsome here taught me how to play basketball and he dabbles in soccer. He is a really good friend of mine in fact he has been one out of the two maybe three people who have been there for me these past few days" Camila explained and the interviewer blabbed on about how cute they would be together.

For the first time, I was envious of my brother.