16

2:00am

Camila: Lauren? are you up? I need help.

Camila: Lauren please wake up.

Camila: Lauren I need you.

8:00am

"Shit" I cursed reading the messages and quickly started texting back.

Lauren: Oh my god I am so sorry Camz, I turned my phone off last night Normani was drunk texting me. Are you okay? Call me when you get this or reply or something.

I put my phone on loud so I could hear if she replied or not. I wonder what was wrong, maybe some creep was flirting with her at a club or maybe she just needed someone to talk to.

I lay back and though about all of the possible things Camila would need my help for I'm not exactly near her. I still felt bad about the whole magazine article thing for accusing her but I don't think that is Camila's main concern or mine really. I eventually got out of bed, I didn't really care about what I went to school looking like, I threw on clothes and put my hair into a ponytail and left.

I still hadn't hear from Camila and since I pulled up at the school I decided to phone her.

Hi it's Camila, sorry I missed you leave a message and I will get back to you if your a real friend and not a stalker, joking I'm kidding but leave a message and I will get back to you

I groaned and left her a message.

Hi Camz it's Lauren, I am just checking to make sure you are okay because of your texts last night, give me a text or call when you get this, bye" I said and hung up, I grabbed my bag and walked into school and funnily enough everyone looked at me , I was getting annoyed but I ignored it and went to my locker.

For the second day in a row Dinah still never came to my locker, I never knew whether or not to go to her house or give her space. I am trying to give her space for a few days but if she doesn't come to my locker by the end of the week then I am going to see her.

I grabbed my books and went to turn to walk to class when I felt a body collide with mine.

"Oh my god I am so sorry" I said frantically picking up the persons books, I looked up and saw a gorgeous brunette standing smirking down at me as I frantically picked up the books and handed them to her.

"I'm Maia nice to meet you" She said extending her hand out for me to shake which I did.

"I'm Lauren" I replied with a smile and she nodded before winking at me and walking down the hallway.

I sighed to myself and leaned against my lockers and watched her walk down the hall, he long wavy brown hair falling down her back and her gorgeous ice blue eyes and dimples on her tanned skin, she looked similar to Camila but there were distinct differences that I noticed.

I was broken out of my train of thoughts when my phone began to ring, I quickly pulled it out of my pocket and answered it without checking the ID.

"Hello" I said quickly.

"Hey Lauren have you spoken to Mila?" I heard the person on the phone say, it was Normani.

"No, why?" I replied concerned.

"She texted me saying she needed my help last night and hasn't replied" Normani said and I sighed.

"She's not replied to me either, call Shawn and I will meet you back at my place" I said hanging up my phone and jogging to my car.

I practically broke ever speed limit driving to my house I was in full blown panic, Camila hadn't answered anyone and I was freaking out big time. I pulled up to my driveway and sprinted inside to find Normani pacing up and down the living room hall, I closed the door loudly attempting to break her out of her thoughts, it worked she looked at me she had been crying.

"Shawn hasn't seen her all night or day" Normani said practically confirming my worst nightmare. I sat down on the couch and put my head into my hands and Normani sat beside me.

"We need to go to Canada" Normani said and I instantly agreed.

Where are you Camila please be okay, please just have spent the night at a friends or something please be okay.
————————————————————————
Hi guys, thankyou for all the positive messages and all of the reads, this is my first fanfic and I want to know what you guys think. Please let me know ❤️