23

I woke up when I heard our room door close shut and I look over to see Camila gone, a few seconds later there was a knock on the door, I quickly got out of bed and opened the door. It was Normani and she didn't look one bit happy.

"Hey Mani" I said opening the door to invite her in.

"Are you insane?" Normani spat, I'm assuming Camila must have told her about last night.

"What?" I said just in case Camila never mentioned it.

"You and Brad, after Camila told you she liked you and after you and her kissed yesterday" Normani said angrily.

"I know it's messed up" I said all the guilt rushing through my body.

"Camila as at the pool alone go see her NOW and make the fuck up" Normani demanded before storming out.

I quickly got ready and jogged to the pool, I saw Camila sitting with her sunglasses on. I slowly approached her and she turned her head as I got closer. I sat down on the lounger beside her.

"Hey" I said hesitantly and all I got was a nod of acknowledgement. "Look I'm sorry Camila" I said and Camila turned around.

"No I'm sorry Lauren for actually thinking that if I changed someone like you would go for someone like me. Brad will just jump your bones and then dump you lauren trust me you deserve better. Brad doesn't deserve you fuck sake, you don't belong with him Lauren" Camila ranted.

"If it's not him I belong with then who?" I asked confused at what Camila was getting at.

"Me lauren you belong with me" Camila said before standing up, she attempted to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

She turned around and pressed her lips against mine and I instantly kissed  back, I put my hands on her bare waist as she ran her hands through my hair. We made out for a while until our lungs were burning with lack of oxygen, we both pulled away.

"Please tell me you aren't going out with Brad" Camila said grabbing her shirt of the chair.

I forgot about my Date with Brad. 

"Camila he's already planned it but nothing will happen" I said I felt bad when I saw Camila's face drop.

"After what just happened your still going out with another guy" Camila spat angrily.

"Camila" I said feeling the guilt rush through me.

"No just stop Lauren" Camila spat. "Yeah I've done questionable things but since we landed I've only been about you yeah the incident on the plane but it's only been you since I've apologised but if you go on that date I can't do it"

I felt my heart drop to my stomach, on the one hand I could have Camila if I never went on the date but on the other hand Brad has already probably planned it and if I don't go I will feel guilty but if I do then I'll lose Camila.

I was broken out of my thoughts when the others came over, Brad gave me a quick hug.

"Dates at 8 be ready" he said sweetly.

"Actually Brad" I started and I felt Camila look at me and I saw Brad look up "I- can we make it 9" I said and I regretted the words as soon as they came out of my mouth. I heard Camila scoff and Brad stood up and stepped towards her.

"Something funny?" Brad said and Camila turned to face him.

"Yeah actually, the fact a girl like Lauren would go for you" Camila spat, oh crap what have I done.

"Well just cause she isn't going for you don't be bitter" Brad spat and Camila took a step closer.

"Wasn't that when she made out with me five minutes ago" Camila said and Brad clenched his fists.

"Whatever pop star" he said and Camila just laughed and him, grabbed her things and brushed past him as she walked away. 

Shawn stood up and was inches away from Brad.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Shawn spat and Brad laughed at him. Chris stood up and stood beside him.

"Listen to him Brad, that was way out of line get the fuck away" Chris hissed and Brad rolled his eyes and walked away.

I looked over and saw Camila with a group of holiday reps and about 5 minutes later one took the mic.

"Hello, my names Kathrine and I'm one of your holiday reps, I have a surprise for you all, my good friend Camila Cabello wants to perform s few songs for you just now and she would love to be our entertainment for tonight" Kathrine said and the whole pool cheered.

Kathrine gave Camila the mic and Camila got on stage, she sat on the stool and some guy gave her a guitar.

"Hello guys, I'm Camila and this first song is about falling for some ex who I knew it would be hard to recover from but I knew I would do it again if I could" Camila said and strummed her guitar.

Camila sang "I'll never be the same" and she never looked my direction once.

"This next song I wrote with a good friend of mine and he is actually here, give it up for my boyfriend Shawn Mendes" Camila shouted and everyone cheered, Shawn jogged to the stage and gave Camila a quick hug and kiss before Camila gave him the guitar.

"Hey guys I'm Camila's boyfriend Shawn, I'm so lucky, certain people don't know what they're missing out on" Shawn said looking directly at me. " this song is Called I know what you did last summer"

Everyone cheered and the duo started singing the song, majority of the pool joined in. Once it was over Camila thanked Shawn and Shawn came back over.

"This last song is about when I was in a toxic relationship, we both knew it wasn't good but neither of us wanted it to end. This is called I have questions" Camila said and began to sing.

Watching how much passion Camila put into the song, the way the vein on her neck popped out when she sang the chorus, Camila glanced at me, she was holding in tears. Her voice was beginning to crack but she pulled it together and finished the song, the pool stood up and erupted with cheers.

"Thank you" Camila said her voice cracking at the end she gave the mic back and ran off.

I ran after her, I needed to make it right.