12

All three of us looked each other in complete shock, none of us actually knew what to say the silence was broken by Normani's phone ringing.

"Hello?..... oh ok yeah I think I actually I will get back to you on that" Normani said then hung up the phone and looked at us.

"that was mine and Camila's manager, Camila is going to Canada in two days, he said I can either stay here or go with her, she is visiting Shawn" Normani stated and I couldn't believe Camila was leaving in two days.

"What are you going to do?" Ariana asked and Normani sighed.

"I will have to go, I cant bail on Milz" Normani said and Ariana and I nodded.

We were all watching a movie and scrolling through our phones, Dinah was still gone and Chris and Camila weren't back yet. Ariana sat up abruptly and showed us an article.

Go Camila, you know how to pick the hot ones but I was hoping to see you and Ariana as a couple or Lauren but I ship you and Chris, Camris has set sailed everyone, the pair were all cozy during an interview in which Camila appeared with crutches and cancelled the rest of the tour. I hope he is treating you right .

 I slumped back into my seat and Ariana done the same, we all sat in silence and a few minutes later the door opened and all I heard was the sound of crutches and Normani shot up from her seat and rushed over to Camila.

"Your going to Canada?!" Normani exclaimed and Camila sighed and nodded her head.

"I wanna see Shawn, he is dealing with stuff but I said you don't have to come, Chris has a winter break after next week so he said he will fly out to see me, well I am paying for him to fly out" Camila said and Chris smiled down at her.

"You want Chris there and not me?!" Normani yelled raising her voice and Camila rolled her eyes.

" Of course I want you there Normani you are my best friend but you seem happy here and I never said don't come I said you aren't obliged to come" Camila explained and Normani nodded and apologised for shouting.

"I was thinking how about we all have a quiet night in before I get ready to leave tomorrow?" Camila suggested making her way over to the couch, she took a seat slowly and winced as she sat down and Chris sat beside her. Camila was in the middle of me and Chris. We all agreed to the quiet night in.

"Chinese?" Normani suggested and Camila said it should be Normani who choses because she might be leaving to, Chris ordered our food and put Treble Girls on, Camila was starred in this movie and she protested for it not to be on because she hated watching herself.

Camila was cuddled into Chris watching the movie, I looked around and saw Ariana she looked gutted, I gave Camila a gentle nudge and she looked at me. I nodded at Ariana, Camila nodded and told Chris, she stood up but left her crutches and slowly walked over to Ariana. Ariana looked up and smiled when Camila asked to sit there Camila sat behind Ariana and Ariana sat in front, Camila was holding Ariana tightly and Ariana looked so happy. Camila glanced over at me and smiled at me. The door went but by the time it went Camila was asleep holding Ariana so they never got their food so Chris put it in the kitchen and decided we should have it when Camila is awake.

Camila woke up like half an hour later. She looked around and we were all sitting talking, she looked down and saw Ariana was still lying there and Camila smiled to herself.

"welcome back sleepy" Normani teased and Camila laughed, Ariana sat up and we all sat in a circle on different couches.

"Lets play a drinking game" Ariana suggested and Normani was quick to agree rushing into the kitchen grabbing 5 shot glasses and vodka. 

"Never have I ever" Chris said and we all agreed, taking a seat on the floor.

"Never have I ever liked my brother or sisters, girlfriend or boyfriend" Normani said and Chris and I drank, Normani smirked at us and winked at Camila who was fiddling with her fingers.

"Never have I ever fell off a stage and landed in a crowd of people" Chris laughed and Camila drank.

"Never have I ever ruined a relationship because I slept with one of the two people in the relationship" Camila said and Normani laughed whilst taking a drink.

"Never have I ever, avoided liking someone by pretending to like someone else" I said and Normani, Ariana and Camila drank.

Camila's cheeks were rosy and she was swaying slightly.

"Camila?" Ariana said and Camila looked around trying to find who said her name.

"Yeahhhh" Camila slurred and Normani burst out laughing which made Camila giggle along with Ariana.

"Normani what have you done?" I asked and Normani continued laughing.

"you all have watered down vodka but Camila doesn't" Normani laughed and Camila sloppily flung her shot glass at Normani who easily dodged it.

" Mani that is horrible, she is such a lightweight" Ariana said with a slight giggle and Normani just laughed more, Camila was looking at her fingers as if she had never seen them before.

"She is wasted" I stated and Camila protested whilst slurring and stuttering that she wasn't and that we were all drunk.

Chris grabbed the Chinese food and we all sat there eating it, Camila tried but most of it missed her mouth and fell back into the box, she was getting frustrated. It was kind of cute. We watched movies for the rest of the night and Camila just stuck cuddling into Normani because no one else wanted Camila to throw up on us but Normani didn't really care. Chris went to bed early and Ariana went home, Normani fell asleep on the couch and I had to carry Camila into bed.

 I placed her in my bed and went to walk away when she pulled me back down and cuddled into me, I guess the alcohol has numbed her sore ribs. I heard Camila mumble stay as she gripped me tighter and I eventually drifted off into sleep after wrapping my arms around Camila.