37

We all decided to just meet up outside Camila's venue, we had all been given previous backstage passes that said "CREW" so we knew we could just get in as Camila was rehearsing for the show.

I see everyone standing there and I walk over to them, Normani gives me a glare whilst the others greet me in a friendly way.

"Should we go in?" Ariana said and we all agreed, we walked into the building and made our way to Camila's dressing room, her show started in 20 minutes so we knew she'd be here.

"Hey pop star" I heard Chris say and Camila ran into his arms with a smile on her face, Chris picked her up and spun her around.

"How you feeling?" Shawn asked and Camila looked at him and smiled.

"I'm good, hey Shawn I was thinking after the show we could go out for dinner I've seen the news headlines people think we broke up" Camila said and Shawn agreed.

"Sounds good" he said with a smile and Camila blushed.

"So are you nervous?" Ariana asked and Camila shook her head and smiled.

"I have a few surprises for during the show that I can't wait to do" Camila said sounding mischievous and had a glimmer of deviousness in her eyes.

"What surprises?" Austin asked and Camila smirked.

"Can't tell you yet wait and see" Camila said still smirking. 

"5 minutes till your on Camila" Normani said checking her watch, Camila nodded grabbed her mic and made her way to the stage and we all followed.

As soon as we got to the side Camila's cue was up and she walked on stage smiling and waving as the crowed erupted with cheer and whistles and shouting.

"Hey guys, are you all ready to party" Camila shouted and the crowd cheered.

"As you know my album is out in 4 hours so I was thinking why not make this my album release party, I could sing a few songs off my album have a few of you guys up here to dance and stuff how does that sound?" Camila suggested and the crowd cheered obviously liking the idea.

"This first song isn't off of my album, my friend and I wrote it and none of you guys have heard it until now, I'd love for her to come sing it with me, would you guys like that?" Camila asked and once again they all cheered.

"GIVE IT UP FOR THE BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED ARIANA GRANDE" Camila shouted and I watched Dinah nudge Ariana onto the stage once she was handed a mic. She nervously walked to Camila.

"You ready gorgeous?" Camila asked Ariana and she just nodded.

Camila nodded at her band and they began to play. The two were lost in the song putting all the passion needed into it it was amazing. The song ended and the crowd clapped and whistled and cheered.

"Thankyou Ariana you were absolutely amazing, Rodger this is your proof you should sign her she's super talented" Camila said and Ariana laughed nervously and the crowd began chanting Arianas name as she walked off stage.

"Wasn't she amazing, this song is off my album this song is called consequences" Camila said and the lights dimmed as she put the mic in the stand.

The music began, it was slow and Camila gripped the mic and began singing.

Dirty tissues, trust issues
Glasses on the sink, they didn't fix you
Lonely pillows in a stranger's bed
Little voices in my head
Secret keeping, stop the bleeding
Lost a little weight because I wasn't eating
All the souls that I can't listen to, to tell the truth

As she sang that she looked me dead in the eye and that's when I knew it was about me, she sang the rest of the verse with so much emotion and she sang the second  chorus with even more.

Loving you was dumb, dark, and cheap Loving you will still take shots at me Loving you was sunshine, but then it poured And I lost so much more than my senses 'Cause loving you had consequences

As she sang this she took the mic off the stand and walked slowly to the front of the stage and fell to her knees putting all of her emotion into that part of the song. The song ended and Camila remained on her knees for a second and the crowd cheered and clapped.

"This next song... is basically about when I fell  for somebody and I knew it would be really hard to recover but I would do it again if I could" Camila explained glancing at me and smiling "this is called never be the same"

Camila sang this song with passion she played the guitar she gave it her literal all and I could see the tears running down her face as she sang    

"I want to interact with you guys so how about some fan questions?" Camila said and the crowd went wild. "Ariana, Shawn and Chris oh and Normani would yous help me out?" She asked and the 4 grabbed the mics and made their way into the crowd.

"Hi Camila, your so amazing I love you, but I want to know how you find your inspiration for these songs?" One girl asked.

"I love you too cutie, hmm good question, I wrote most of this album in a variety of hotel bathrooms" she said with a chuckle " I write from experiences, right now I've been through a rough time as you all know, I've been attacked, shot, fell in love, had so much drama and all the songs I've wrote recently are based off that really" she answered and the fan thanked her.

"Can we hear a snippet of a song which you recorded but isn't on the album?" A fan asked and the crowd cheered and Camila smiled.

"Sure this one is called like friends do" she said "so you said I'll sit straight on the couch like friends do and I'll stop kissing your mouth like friends do, cause I can't look at you quite like friends do, like friends do, like friends do and you don't say my name quite like friends do and I kiss your neck does it feel like friends do so baby say it again I dare you, this feels like what friends do" Camila sang and the crowd loved it.

"Last one" Shawn said and Camila nodded.

"Camila, if you could choose one person in your crew right now to go on a date with who would you pick and why?" The fan asked and the crowd went "oooo" intrigued to what she would say.

"Erm" Camila froze.

Wonder what she would say