36

I tossed and turned the entire night thinking about the past few days and thinking about Camila mainly.

I glanced over and saw Camila lying there still asleep, I quietly got up and made my way to the bathroom to shower.

Camila was supposed to have a show today but I don't know if she's going to perform, I love watching her perform she seems at her happiest she lets loose and puts all of her emotion into her movement and singing.

I hear a knock at the door.

"Yeah?" I ask turning the shower down so I can hear. 

"Can I come in I need to get ready?" I hear Camila say sounding rough.

"Sure come in" I say nervously, I hear the door open and assume that it's Camila.

"Can we talk later?" I hear Camila ask and I grow nervous I know I have to apologise and face what I done.

"Sure I'll finish in the shower and we can talk " I say and I hear her leave the bathroom, I turn the shower of and grab the towel and go to the main room where I see Camila sitting on the couch playing with the hair tie on her wrist.

"Hey" she says timidly standing up walking towards me, the closer she gets it dawns on me that I'm basically naked.

"Look lauren I really like you and I'm willing to forget all the things I've done and the things you've done and start over" she says taking a step closer, our faces are a few inches apart.

"I'd like that" I say biting my lip and watching her smile. 

She looked at me and leaned in and kissed me I immediately kissed back wrapping me free arm around her waist pulling her as close to me as I could. She pulled away, looked me up and down biting her lip, she grabbed my hand leading me to the bed. She turned and pushed me onto the bed and straddled me. She took off her shirt and started slowly grinding on me as she kissed down my neck. She got off me and stood up taking off her shorts leaving her in her underwear, she looked at me with a smirk before pulling my towel away. She went to straddle me again but froze, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Hey camz" I said concerned placing my hand on her hip gaining her attention. I noticed the scars and it all made sense. "These scars make you more beautiful Camila you are beautiful" I said kissing her scars.

She placed a finger under my chin whispering a Thankyou before straddling me again and kissing me.

Then I think you guys can work out what happened next. 

We lay there, me with a huge smile on my face as I realise what just happened, and Camila also with a smile.

Knock knock

Camila groans Quickly putting her clothes on and jogging to the door.

"Hey, who are you?" I hear Camila ask.

"I'm Tyler, I'm sorry if I bothered you but I am the manager of the venue of your show tonight and I was wondering if you're in good condition to perform or should I say wanting to perform" I heard a man with a deep voice say. 

I quickly put clothes on and joined Camila at the door as I approached I saw a dark skinned man with dread locks and bright green eyes. Not my usual type but I don't know I couldn't take my eyes away.

"Hey Lo this is Tyler" Camila said introducing us.

I smiled at the man and he smiled back.

"You can call me Ty" he said sounding flirtatious and I couldn't help but blush, I could feel camila's eyes burn into my face as I was looking at this guy.

Camila cleared her throat gaining both Tyler and i's attention.

"Yeah I'll perform" Camila said thanking him and closing the door. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Camz what's up?" I asked realising what actually happened.

"You basically eye fucking Ty" she snapped folding her arms " go for it lauren go be with ty I'll find someone else" she said walking to the bathroom.

The thing is as much as I wanted to argue back and say I wanted her and only her I couldn't I was interested in Ty and Lucy and I couldn't help it.

I sighed and walked out of the room and jogged down to reception where I saw Ty standing waiting for a car. I walked up to him.

"Hey" I said playing with my hair, he turned and once he saw it was me he smiled. 

"Hi camila's girlfriend right?" He said and I swallowed harshly.

"We aren't together" I said and as I did I watched his smile grow.

"I've gotta go but I'll see you tonight yeah?" He asked and I nodded, he kissed my cheek and got into the black car in front of us.

I turned back around and I saw Lucy she was talking to someone, Lucy was smiling and touching the other girls arm and biting her lip.

The other girl turned around and it was Camila, my jaw dropped. Camila was so bitter when it came to talking about Lucy. Lucy left and Camila was standing alone as I go to walk up to her she's approached by someone else. She looks familiar she looks like another famous singer Kehlani I think her name is.

Camila hugs the other singer and they take a picture, the other girl kissed camila's cheek and jogs to a car behind me. She smiled as she jogged past. 

I don't know why Camila and I are so complicated