39

We were all waiting for Camila to arrive she had texted Austin saying she was on her way and Shawn went to the front to get her.

Shawn walked in first and was followed by Camila and Shay, Camila had her arm around Shay's waist and Shay still seemed amazed this was happening to her.

"CAMILA!!!" I heard someone from behind me shout and I turn around and see a small woman run towards Camila and Camila's face light up.

"Mamiii" Camila cheered and hugged the woman I discovered was her mum.

Camila's manager Roger ran onto the stage.

"Can I have your attention for a few minutes please, I would like to say a few words before this album is released" he said smiling at Camila who looked extremely happy.

"This album is truly filled with Camila's blood sweat and tears, Camila I signed when she was a few years younger than she is now and I have enjoyed watching her blossom she started out playing shows for small crowds and is now selling out massive venues and even performed in front of Obama she has took the world by storm and honestly it all goes up from here Mila. I want to thank you for being so humble, sweet and not a diva your so brilliant and easy to work with and you have raw talent." He finished and Camila was now in tears, she ran up and hugged Roger.

The crowd chanted for Camila to speak and so she did.

"This whole fame thing has been a rollercoaster I wasn't able to prepare for, I went from playing shows in malls outside pharmacies to performing in so many beautiful countries for so many beautiful people. These past few weeks I've been at probably the lowest point in the emotional scale I mean being beaten up and shot many times can do that to a girl" Camila said with a chuckle and I watched her eyes fill up. "But I've met so many beautiful amazing people like Chris he's so talented and amazing at sports so any sports manager here go chat to him or you've lost your MVP. I love and appreciate you Chris" Camila smiled at Chris who's eyes were watery.

"Ariana, she has so much talent in such a little body but I'm sure roger will grab that talent before someone else does. Ariana is the type of person to shed light on a bad situation yeah she's sassy but she's a sweetheart" she said looking at Ariana who started back with so much admiration.

"Dinah, we didn't start well and I apologise but flying you out here was the best choice we have grew close and we like each other now and your the funniest and craziest person I know" she chuckled and Dinah winked at her.

"Lauren" she said and paused for a second and looked at me.

"Lauren has a heart of gold and something tells me that I may have took advantage of that sometimes but the wounds on my body say my apology was true" she said with a nervous chuckle and she stared at me and I saw a tear roll down her face.

"Lauren allowed me to stay in her house, refused to let me sleep on the couch and insisted I took her bed. Not many people do that for a stranger. Lauren and I we have had a connection from the beginning well in my eyes anyways and I can promise everyone in this room you won't meet a more genuine person. She has the most amazing eyes, I call her planet green eyes I mean her eyes add to her surreal levels of hotness I mean look at her" she chuckled and paused for a second and looked at me and smiled.

"Thankyou Lauren, I love you" she said, everyone in the room thought she meant it the same way as she said it to Chris but the look in her eyes told me she was in love with me.

"This is a dream I get to see people smile and make people happy and that's all because of my amazing label and manager. Thankyou" Camila said and walked off the stage and resumed her position beside Shay.

"They seem cozy" I heard Shawn say and wiggle his eyebrows and Normani smirked at me. 

"Yeah they look cute" Normani said and I looked over at the two dancing and giggling.

I felt jealous I can't lie about it and I can't stay in this room watching it.

"Hey guys I'm not feeling too great I think I'm gonna go back to my room" I said and the others nodded and I walked out I noticed Camila looking at me as I walked past.

I practically ran to my room and I got straight into bed I was so confused about Camila and I, it all feels very repetitive with her and I don't want that I want her and just her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open and then close.

"Lauren" I heard the painfully familiar voice and it was followed by footsteps until in front of me stood Camila, alone, no shay or anybody else just her.