Death●

Death was upon me. Lizzy just stood before me with a scary smile on her face. There had to be another twist, I thought; There was a hero outside waiting to burst into the church house and save me. My thoughts failed to console me, even my shadow had given up.

If God existed, now would be a good time to proof it. God did exist, that I knew. I had never seen him before but I had experienced his wrath. Hell reminded me of His supremacy. Hell is a terrible place.

I thought of Megan; maybe she was still alive; maybe she had somehow survived; maybe she was outside the church house; maybe she was coming to safe me or maybe she was in hell burning with the others. If Lizzy touched me I was going back to that creepy place. That noisy place where one could do nothing but burn and scream. Hell is a terrible place.

"Touch me already!" I screamed trying to call my hero into the church house. Lizzy didn't move neither did she speak. She just maintained the smile on her face. "Help me please..." I cried "... I don't want to go the hell."

"I will love to help you." Lizzy squatted. "Believe me I will love to..." her smile left her face, it became plain like a blank piece of paper "... but I can't, I just want to touch you!" Her lips curved reforming the evil smile. I saw my shadow shiver. The sun was quickly setting causing my shadow to creep further away from me. Death was coming.

I closed my eyes to say prayer. I didn't know how to start. What do I say? I wondered. My appointment began to replay in my mind. The contract had been hand written by the devil himself. It had been short and straight to the point. The terms of our arrangement had been summarised in ten detailed points.

"Tom, as The Goat you just have to follow these ten commandments. It's that simple." The devil had said. His voice as good as that of any other angel. Hell hadn't change his voice, he still had his wonderful angelic voice. The devil had been the leader of the heavenly choir.