Ch. 38: A Few Hits Won't Hurt

Chapter Thirty Eight

Penny’s POV:

My first thought was that he was cheating on me, and that scared me. I told him I love him and he goes and does this! I felt my blood start to boil as I looked at Sarah’s little smirk on her face.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had walked over to the couch they sat on, grabbed Sarah’s hair, and drug her flailing towards the door.

“GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW,” I screamed, tears running down my face. I’m sure I was drawing a crowd, but I didn’t care. Clover came running up behind me as I pushed her out of the door, brought my fist back and punched her square in the nose.

She gasped and held her nose that was now bleeding, “And if I EVER see your face again, I will make sure your nose isn’t the only thing that will be bleeding,” I said slamming the door in her shocked face.

After slamming the door, I fell to the door and cried into my hands. “What the hell happened?!” Clover said pulling me up until I was standing.

Between hiccups I said, “I w-was t-t-try-ing t-to f-f-find y-you,” I said as she hugged me and rubbed circles on my back soothingly saying shhhhh, “A-a-and I s-saw th-em mak-ing o-o-out,” I sobbed even more.

I had been such a fool. I believed him when he told me he didn’t like her anymore. I felt like an idiot.

“Colton did this?” She asked stiffening. When I shook my head yes she brought me upstairs to our room.

She set me down on the bed, and went into the bathroom to get a box of tissues. Bringing them into the room, she set them lightly on the bed next to me.

“Now you stay here and pull yourself together while I go shave off Colton’s luscious blond locks and smack his bald head so hard, he will have my hand imprinted on his head for the rest of his life,” She said slamming the door shut making me flinch.

I hugged my knees to my chest and sobbed for another 15 minutes before convincing myself that I need to get myself together to get back downstairs. Hopefully Clover got rid of Colton.

Clover’s POV:

That freaking bastard! I thought to myself as I stormed down the stairs. He had hurt my best friend so now I was going to hurt him. My vision turned red as I walked into the living room to see him still sitting here with a shocked look on his face. He had red lipstick smeared across his mouth.

I stormed over to him and smacked him across his face, then pulled back and punched him just how Penny punched Sarah.

He hadn’t even moved, he sat there, tears running down his face with a pained expression.

“What the HELL is your problem you asshole?!” I screamed, my face turning red.

He looked up at me, then down at the floor, more tears dripping down his face. He silently stood up, and slowly walked to the door.

“Where the hell do you think you’re going?” I said shocked at his reaction.

Not even turning back to look at me he said, “I have made the biggest mistake in my life because I was drunk and now I just lost the love of my life. I’m going home,” He said and shut the door on my still shocked face.