SpUk Part One: Halloween Nightmare

October 31st was a big deal in the Kirkland household. Arthur walked out of his craft room and smiled at the two little boys who were sitting watching a Charlie Brown Halloween special, Antonio was laying on the couch holding baby (f/n) while drinking some V8 juice.

Smiling big with excitement, he called out to the two boys.

"Al! Lovi! Your costumes are complete!"

Alfred shot up excitedly while Lovino, slowly got up, unable to hide the grin of delight. The two grabbed their costumes and rushed into the bathroom to put them on. While they were busy, Arthur smiled and walked to (F/n), picking her up and smiling.

"You are going to be the most precious Peter Pan."

Tony glanced up at Arthur and added, "If she's Peter pan, does that make you the little fairy? "

Arthur huffed ignoring the pathetic comment by stating. "No, clearly I am to be Captain Hook. You will be Tinker Bell."

Tony stared at him, gaping at what he just said before mentally panicking. "A-Arthur..you can't really be serious-"

"Quite serious, actually." He tossed Tony the costume and smiled. "I made it so you would be a boy fairy-..now go get dressed, we have to make sure we are not late for the neighborhoods Halloween party!" Arthur called, leaving the room to get him and the baby changed.

Tony looked at the fabric, even the wings that were folded up in the package, seemed obnoxious. Of course, all he could do was sigh inwardly while standing up he grumbled, "I do it because I want family memories. Familia memories..."

After two hours of getting costumes on and special effects makeup, Arthur pulled on a really detailed coat and stared at himself in the mirror, slapping on an eyepatch he nodded and looked at (f/n) his smile widened as he squealed out about her adorableness.

"I PICKED PERFECTLY!  BLESS THIS CHILD FOR BEING SO CU-te!"

Antonio snorted, leaning against their master bath doorway. "You are being ridiculous as always si?"

Arthur stared at him and pointed, "Look at her and tell me she is not the most precious Peter pan you have ever seen."

Tony walked over towards the large king sized bed and slowly crawled towards (f/n) making her smile and giggle as he kissed her tummy playfully. Pulling back he gave Arthur a smug look.

"Si, she is very precious." He raised his gaze and noticed that Arthur was blushing a little making Tony chuckle and smirk. "What's with that reaction?"

Arthur raised an eyebrow and looked away, now consciously embarrassed that Tony even noticed. Clearing his throat he walked to the bed, reaching for the baby only for Tony to pull him down on the opposite side of (f/n).

"Antonio, I almost could have fallen on the baby-!" Arthur started before he was silenced by a kiss.

Tony pulled back and bit his lip before answering," I can't resist that look of yours."

Arthur felt his face slowly heat up, quickly hiding his face behind his hands he shook his head.

"You are such a flirt I can't handle it!"

Tony chuckled huskily and gave him his flirtatious smile, "Don't play innocent...perverted embassador~"

Arthur cupped his hand over Tony's mouth narrowing his eyes, "That name was supposed to be left in Italy."

Tony raised an eyebrow, sighing softly before picking Arthurs hand making him cringe in a slight disgust. "Ew!"

There was a clucking sound before Alfred stormed in, followed by Lovino. Alfred was in his cowboy costume, grinning from ear to ear, Lovino was supposed to be the boy version of Wendy. Wearing blue rompers with white stalking and a white ribbon around his neck, he folded his arms.