Gerita Part Two: She Was A Angel

Carnevale di Ivrea was today. (f/n) couldn't hold still, even for a moment since her uncles and Grandpa Roma. Feli smiled and looked at her with her (h/c) pigtails swaying to her movement before she smiled and kissed Feli on the cheek. "Grazi Pappa!" 

Feli smiled and nodded, " Si, now go and get your shoes on, everyone will be here soon!"

(f/n) nodded and rushed towards the door area to slip on her velcro shoes and looked up seeing the door open to reveal the four men she was expecting. Roma pushed past the three men who grunted in the doorway, scooping up little (f/n) into his arms. (f/n) giggled as he spun her around and kissed her cheeks multiple times.

" Nonno! Nonno do I look pretty!?" (f/n) asked after he sat her down on the ground.

Roma stroked his light-colored goatee and smiled big, giving her an okay sign. " Si! a Bella ragazza!" 

Ludwig walked out, fixing the buttons on his light green polo and looked up nodding, " Let's go-"

Gilbert snorted and elbowed his brother, " Jou made a quicky?" he playfully sneered. 

Ludwig stared at him and blushed lightly before nudging him slightly. " Ja sure. (f/n) make sure jou hold my hand or one of the family's okay?"

(f/n) nodded firmly and took her father's hand pulling towards the door. "Let's go let's go...where's papa?" 

He looks at (f/n) before he could answer, Feliciano, popped up from behind smiling and panting from rushing so fast. " Si! pappa is here! Come on (f/n)!"

Once they made it out of their house, the streets were already starting to get crowded by the mounds of people in the city who were gathering for the big carnival festival that would happen in the center of the city. Big shows and new music would be playing.  As they stepped closer and closer towards the center of town, Ludwig made sure to have a firm grip on (f/n) so she couldn't get caught in the crowd or taken by anyone nessicarily. As the crowds started gathering and some dancing to the music, others were singing along in the native Italian language.

Gilbert asked Ludwig something making him let go and turn to his brother, though even after the second he realized that, (f/n) had disappeared into the crowd. (f/n) made it out of the sea of Italians and sighed with relief before she turned back and looked around frantically calling for her Vati or Pappa...or anyone for that matter that (f/n) knew. But to no avail, there was no one to answer back. 

Her chest felt heavy. Slowly squatting in the middle of the street, she started to cry a little. She's never been lost before...and to be honest it was a horrific experience for (f/n). The next thing that came to her mind was to find a policeman. Lost in her thoughts she didn't hear someone walk up to her. Gently touching her head, making her flinch she looked up and went silent at the sight. There was an older girl with long blonde hair that was tousled a little, wearing jeans and a blue top. She smiled and patted (f/n)'s head and spoke in a gentle voice.

" Are you lost?"

(f/n) nodded and wiped her eyes dry before nodding in response. " Hic..S-Si."

The young girl helped (f/n) stand up and reluctantly followed the girl before they stopped at the policeman station that was placed for the festival. Both waited patiently while some policemen quickly spoke about a code pink for a missing child that had been found. Dialing some numbers, the first person to arrive was Grandpa Roma. He started to tear up and walked up to (F/n) scooping her up into his arms he kissed her cheeks and touched her head checking her over.

"Aye, mi Bella ragazza! are you alright?" 

(f/n) nodded and hugged him tightly, "Si Nonno. I am...thanks to this big sister."

Roma looked up and thanked the young girl before him as she waved to (f/n) she also added a strange word that (f/n) had never heard of. 

"Aurevoire~"  

(f/n) was curious as to that word before she shrugged it off when the pile of men flooded the tent, mostly family though, making sure she was alright and were also thanking God that she was okay. But still, (f/n) couldn't seem to forget about how gentle and pretty that girl was. She was like an angel that appeared out of nowhere. How strange.