Spamano Part Two: Unknown Crush

It was a little earlier in the morning, the sun was starting to come out, letting the people of the city leave their homes to leave for work, others were prepping for their stores to open and baking fresh bread and making delicious treats for their soon to be customers. A little farther out By where the local school was, a bunch of the boys in the town aging from primary age to high school was all playing the famous sport, futbol. 

Sprinting down the field in worn red velcro shoes, (f/n) went for the ball as it sped towards her, and kicked it hard away from one boy that was trying to steal from her. The kids continuously sprinted up and down the field, passing and dribbling the ball. Some sending the ball far. Even the older boys could jump so high, just to hit the ball with their head or chest. This made (f/n) determined to try what they did as well.  

As she saw the ball being kicked, she ran as fast as she could and without watching, accidentally ran right into another boy who was going towards the same ball. Both ram into each other really hard, sending either one onto the ground groaning in pain. 

Most of the boys, mainly the older ones, rushed over to make sure the young kids were alright, one boy, in particular, walked up and knelt down by (f/n) his face was always serious, ever since (f/n) met him, but he was actually really nice. Especially in this situation. He looked (f/n) and sighed, carefully touching her head he grunted.

"I'm taking you home to get some ice on that bump you have." 

(f/n) was still fighting back the tears from pain and shook her head standing up, "N-No, I'm fine Abel...I'm okay."

Ignoring (f/n), Abel scooped her up in his arms and shook his head, " Don't be stubborn and just do as I say. Come on." 

(f/n) pouted and relaxed when he let her rest on his back. She held onto him tight enough to not fall off as they walked away, saying their goodbyes for the day. The walk didn't seem long, considering Abel had rather long legs for a thirteen-year-old. 

(f/n) spoke up a bit, " Abel, why do you worry about me so much? I can handle playing with the boys!" 

He didn't look at her, but spoke as he continued to walk, " I worry because you are still a girl regardless. Besides, I would not like seeing your cute face all scared up." 

(f/n) was confused as to why he would say that, but nonetheless, she couldn't help but smile at the compliment and hug him from where she could. "Hehe~ Gracias Abel."

He hummed and smiled a little from the corner of his mouth before it disappeared instantly once a familiar voice spoke up. 

"Ah, Abel, you both are back pretty early. Did something happen?" asked Antonio.

Abel nodded and let (f/n) down, to which she started to walk towards her Papa, seeing that her uncle Joao was there as well. He waved to (f/n) before he paused and stood up. 

"Why does (f/n) have such a nasty looking bump on her forehead?" Joao asked. 

Antonio inwardly sighed while carefully moving some of (f/n)'s short bangs away from her forehead and winced. Just the thought of Lovino seeing this...he knew he would get it. Since he didn't really want (f/n) to play futbol in the first place. 

(f/n) looked away from her father's gaze and glanced at Abel who was making small chat with Joao, talking about the small minor incident as well as when his next game was. (f/n)'s eyes lit up just at the mention of it. She loved watching Abel play futbol. Abel nodded and looked to the guys, " It's actually next weekend. We're playing to enter the finals." 

(f/n) turned towards Tony and started to tug on his arm begging profusely, " Papa! papa please can we go to Abel's game! please!" 

Tony looked surprised but chuckled and nodded while messing up (f/n)'s short (h/c) hair. "Si, Si, of course, we will go to it. I know you wouldn't want to miss it."