SpUk Part Two: Where The Wild Things Are

Today was the day, specifically Friday December third. (F/n)'s first offical school field trip with her primary class was to the ZSL London Zoo

(F/n) was pumped and excited as she raced around the house holding her favorite stuffed animal, Larry the (fav animal). Hit's beady black eyes stared up at Arthur while he shifted slightly and spoke to her, " Come on (f/n), please sit still so daddy can do your hair. What do you want today?"

She looked up at Arthur with beaming eyes, "Elsa braid! Elsa braid!" 

The man chuckled before nodding as he took the brush, gently and carefully brushing through (f/n)'s long (h/c) hair. As he started to braid, Alfred walked out still half asleep and rubbing his eyes a little he yawned and flopped down in front of the tv and turned it on to a kids show playing. The annoying singing made (f/n) excited as she casually sang along to the lyrics before Alfred changed the channel to something else, More mature....it was power rangers.

(f/n) moved sharply making Arthur flinch as she yelled out, " Turn it back Alfie!" 

Alfred who was still tired waved his hand at her, " You can watch your baby shows later-" 

"-It's not a baby show!" shouted (f/n). 

Alfred rolled his eyes and continued to watch the show before (f/n) grew angry and stood up running to Alfred, trying to steal back the clicker to the tv. Alfred noticed and swiped it away. The two started to bicker while (f/n) started to hit Alfred and yell for him to give it back, he too was yelling at her saying he had it first. As it grew more and more, Arthur grew a bit annoyed and yelled at the two kids.

" Enough!" 

"But dad-" "Daddy it's not fair!" 

"(f/n), your brother had the remote first-" Arthur started until (f/n) cut him off.

"Alfie always gets the tv first...stupid baby head!" (f/n) screamed after tearing up.

Arthur frowned and pointed towards the direction of her room before adding,"Go sit on your bed. Now."

"No! I don't want to-NO!" she cried out after being picked up by Tony who had walked out of the kitchen. 

In the far bedroom, you could hear a clap sound and some crying before the door closed to muffle it. Antonio sighed and rubbed his head before walking into the kitchen. Arthur stood up and glanced at him while going to pour some coffee, leaving Alfred to watch tv in peace. The two parents glanced at one another before Tony spoke first.

"She's been doing that a lot lately..."

Arthur nodded and put the mug down gently, "Antonio, do you think it's best that we are...spanking her...for disipline?"

Antonio sighed, "Hah...Arthur, not this discussion again."

"I'm being serious. What if we mess her up mentally and emotionally?" Arthur asked feeling a bit worried.

Antonio stared at Arthur and took a sip from his coffee mug. "Arthur, there is a line that spanking goes on. We never cross the line of going too far. Besides, our parents spanked us both and we turned out just fine. Because they didn't cross that line." 

Arthur slowly nodded and looked down, "Well...I guess you do have a point. I just worry..."

Antonio touched Arthur's arm, letting his hand slip down it towards Arthur's hand as he gently stated, "I'm sure she will be alright-"

Arthur was about to reply when there was a slightly loud call down the hall from a cracked door. (f/n) called out to either parent and belted out, " DAD...CAN I COME OUT YET?